Worst Indian Ever?

davethailand

On the way back to the car park from Tuk Com on Friday night I found a little hole in the wall place called Ganga. Thought I'd give it a try even though it looks really shabby. Was eating alone so only got a takeaway chicken tikka, fried dal and naan bread. The chicken tikka and dal were as good as I've had in Pattaya - the chicken tikka may have been the best I've had here and there was loads of it for only 150 Baht. The dal was 80 I think. The only let down was the naan bread - more like a thick chapati. It was about an hour between getting the food and getting it home so that didn't help. Next time I'll order a couple of chapatis instead.

Anyone else tried this place? I only had a couple of dishes so difficult to give it the full thumbs up, but it was good enough that I'll be going back to try a few more.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the way back to the car park from Tuk Com on Friday night I found a little hole in the wall place called Ganga. Thought I'd give it a try even though it looks really shabby. Was eating alone so only got a takeaway chicken tikka, fried dal and naan bread. The chicken tikka and dal were as good as I've had in Pattaya - the chicken tikka may have been the best I've had here and there was loads of it for only 150 Baht. The dal was 80 I think. The only let down was the naan bread - more like a thick chapati. It was about an hour between getting the food and getting it home so that didn't help. Next time I'll order a couple of chapatis instead.

Anyone else tried this place? I only had a couple of dishes so difficult to give it the full thumbs up, but it was good enough that I'll be going back to try a few more.

Where exactly is this place? Would like to give it a try!