Lunchtime Bangkok Style.

Moonrakers

Well that was an interesting lunch I just had.

There I was in a restaurant on Asoke Rd. When across the road and from out of the blue two quite large farang men start beating the crap out of each other :D . The bizarre thing is that they decided to kick of right next to a manned police box. The policeman was predictably useless, although he was half their size. It even continued in a nearby shop for a while when one of them tried to run away (into a shop :o ).

After a while they emerged from the shop with the policeman, handcuffed to each other, and still trying to fight each other :D .

What on earth would posses 2 grown men to fight on a busy public road in broad daylight right next to a policeman? At least that copper is likely to have a profitable day.

Regardless, 10/10 for entertainment rating. :D

Just curious as to where on Asoke this happened, I am guessing near the intersection at Sukhumvit?

Nah, quite a bit further up the road than that, I'm quite sure it was not a not a cowboy incident. I don't think that they had been drinking either although I may be wrong.

Just curious as to where on Asoke this happened, I am guessing near the intersection at Sukhumvit?

Nah, quite a bit further up the road than that, I'm quite sure it was not a not a cowboy incident. I don't think that they had been drinking either although I may be wrong.

did they look like they were going back to their office or heading to soi 23? how were they dressed

did they look like they were going back to their office or heading to soi 23? how were they dressed

They were dressed smart/casual. Jeans and shirts.

They were dressed smart/casual. Jeans and shirts.

were they in white shirts and hitting each other with bibles? Next time take a photo so i dont have to ask so many question, lol