Who Would You Like To Meet...?

Who, me ?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teacup, Stevie H, Mig16 and TheDon, don't ask me why.

thanks james. i would very much like to have met you too mate. ideally last saturday. :o

I can tell you this Stevie, you would not have wanted to meet me at about 7:50pm last Saturday. I have calmed down now.

JT

Well well well.....this is quite the coincidence isn't it, that we are here at the same time? :o

I honestly believe JT opens up TV 2x on his computer. One, so he can permenently keep your profile open to see where you are located at any given time, the other is to post.

Ah Ms C Cup, I mean T Cup, you say I like young girls cause i have you and Mig sip hoak on my list. Well, you will also notice that Thithi wasn't included.

I also have Stevie (I eat and sleep in Liverpoo) and TheDon (aka, the very reason for gene therapy in the womb) on my list as well.

Thus far, I have one liverpool fan, an arsenal chick, a misfit and you. Just be glad to know that you are in good company - young or not, wise or foolish, you decide. :D

JT

Well well well.....this is quite the coincidence isn't it, that we are here at the same time? :o

I honestly believe JT opens up TV 2x on his computer. One, so he can permenently keep your profile open to see where you are located at any given time, the other is to post.

Ah Ms C Cup, I mean T Cup, you say I like young girls cause i have you and Mig sip hoak on my list. Well, you will also notice that Thithi wasn't included.

I also have Stevie (I eat and sleep in Liverpoo) and TheDon (aka, the very reason for gene therapy in the womb) on my list as well.

Thus far, I have one liverpool fan, an arsenal chick, a misfit and you. Just be glad to know that you are in good company - young or not, wise or foolish, you decide. :D

For your information you are mistaken. One window only. I run this town..dont forget that..~~

JT

Don't ever call me "sweet" or anything similar....it sounds "too personal"

And I don't see any reason why you should be following me around again :D

You better dig deeper~~~ I see many reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o

EDIT: Fine. Its quite funny seeing to marred people hit on eatch other on a forum bored…TC BKK get a room~~~….. and Stay out off our thread…

Peace..

Edited by RakJungTorlae

I can tell you this Stevie, you would not have wanted to meet me at about 7:50pm last Saturday. I have calmed down now.

hehe. you couldn't have been more pissed off or abusive than my manc mate texting me from back home was. tough one tonight for the european champions, can they make it three defeats on the bounce? :o

I'm thinking .......I'm thinking...... :o

May be just the fever talked and didn't know what I was saying?....don't remember anymore - was under the influence of medication :D

That's ok, problably not that important anyway

I herd achole and medication sometimes opens the truth in people . the CIA has the own mixed medication. It takes away fear… and opens the heart up… Perhaps you should take more..

P.S... CIA had a Code word When things got a little out of controle

Edited by RakJungTorlae

May be just the fever talked and didn't know what I was saying?....don't remember anymore - was under the influence of medication :D

I herd achole and medication sometimes opens the truth in people . the CIA has the own mixed medication. It takes away fear… and opens the heart up… Perhaps you should take more..

No more medications for me, for sure

I said too many silly things that shouldn't say and did many things that shouldn't do....like putting my pic on thaivisa - now this's stupid!!! - anyway it's gone now, not like anyone notice it anyway. -----kicked myself several times!!!

So don't take any of those sweet things I said to heart, fever talked.......just forget about it ----------move on & along your own way :D

bkkjames

That's what I really like about U, ...your honesty :o

and you are quite a smart man too

Honesty and smartiness,

qualities my little teacup likes

For if she only knew,

behind it the lay the lies

Only seen by these eyes

Only reveales to a few

Well at least On TV we can be,

as honest and dumb, even glee :D

But I wonder if she would

Want to meet moi at all

For fear she might just fall

Head over heals, a*s over tea kettle et all

I guess I will never no

(don't say you didn't want 2 know)

What it would be like

To meet

Someone from TV street

At a farang pub or bar

In cyberland near or far

So I will hold you in my hands

Sipping gently from your cup

Savoring every last little drop

And washing down the sands of sorrowness

and_time

No more medications for me, for sure

I said too many silly things that shouldn't say and did many things that shouldn't do....like putting my pic on thaivisa - now this's stupid!!! - anyway it's gone now, not like anyone notice it anyway. -----kicked myself several times!!!

So don't take any of those sweet things I said to heart, fever talked.......just forget about it ----------move on & along your own way :D

your Pic??? haha no way.. i never saw a pic of u.~~ i been busy with other stuff .. and who are u to tell me what to do????

bkkjames....ja

Charming charming…….it’s sooo sweet, I can even feel it :o

Errr.....I have never been to any bar or pub before ----this will be the first time tho….I’ve seen on the internet….mostly look dark and scary to me-------may be at the CAREFORE/LOTUS’s food court is better for me, hehe :D

bkkjames....ja

Charming charming…….it’s sooo sweet, I can even feel it :o

Errr.....I have never been to any bar or pub before ----this will be the first time tho….I’ve seen on the internet….mostly look dark and scary to me-------may be at the CAREFORE/LOTUS’s food court is better for me, hehe :D

You are in a Farang Pub already my dear - is it that dark and scary for you?

Btw, did i or did i not see your list of people you would like to meet?

hehe. you couldn't have been more pissed off or abusive than my manc mate texting me from back home was. tough one tonight for the european champions, can they make it three defeats on the bounce? :o

Stevie, keep you bragging and cussing where is belongs, in the football forum.

Anyways, if it means you guys only beating us 1/6, I can live with that.

sorry man, you're right of course. i'll be down in bangkok in a couple of weeks as it goes, could use somewhere good on the saturday for a beer and the football.

sorry man, you're right of course. i'll be down in bangkok in a couple of weeks as it goes, could use somewhere good on the saturday for a beer and the football.

Hopefully by then Stevie, you can meet us winners over at the new Manchester United restaurant and bar on soi 11. Be sure to wear red. :o

You are in a Farang Pub already my dear - is it that dark and scary for you?

Oh U r right again ----duh ---somehow I'm quite dumb dumb around U :D

Btw, did i or did i not see your list of people you would like to meet?

Ok I want to meet

bkkjames

donna

eek

I have many more but those are my top 3-----ofcourse U r the #1----happy now? :o

I just spilled my last dose of the flu medicine - that's why I need the handwashing

Edited by teacup

You keep telling me to move along now? who r u to tell me where to go?? I said bye several times. But I get a reply form you… its unfortunate we share similar interested in typs of threads. But eh.. there’s an ignore button around here somewhere perhaps u should use it!!!!!

I 4 1 Don’t Give A Sh!T :o

wash hands for james? <deleted>........lolz

so far not yet, I'll be back later. :o

this is going off topic and now I know who I would like to meet

rakjungtorlae

bkkjames

d-cup I mean teacup, she sounds like one delicious thai cupcake.

I want to see rakjungtorlae & bkkjames go at it. Not for trophy, but for Miss Thailand Teacup.

good idea wash your hand, bkkjames is filty dirty, he got you sick.

:D

rakjungtorlae

bkkjames

I want to see rakjungtorlae & bkkjames go at it. Not for trophy, but for Miss Thailand Teacup.

I resemble that remark! If I got teacup sick its only because of my dirty mind.

rakjungtorlae

bkkjames

wait a minute

Why did U list mr rakjungtolae first........why not my bkkjames first? huh

He may be smaller, but sure he can do some slaps, isn't that right james? :D

Edited by teacup