Who Would You Like To Meet...?

Who, me ?

so far not yet, I'll be back later. :o

this is going off topic and now I know who I would like to meet

rakjungtorlae

bkkjames

d-cup I mean teacup, she sounds like one delicious thai cupcake.

I want to see rakjungtorlae & bkkjames go at it. Not for trophy, but for Miss Thailand Teacup.

good idea wash your hand, bkkjames is filty dirty, he got you sick.

:D

wait a minute

Why did U list mr rakjungtolae first........why not my bkkjames first? huh

He may be smaller, but sure he can do some slaps, isn't that right james? :D

Smaller, I don't resemble that remark. Oh you mean ego yes of course. Yes much smaller than RT. I guess Aries74 likes the stalking type.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so far not yet, I'll be back later. :o

this is going off topic and now I know who I would like to meet

rakjungtorlae

bkkjames

d-cup I mean teacup, she sounds like one delicious thai cupcake.

I want to see rakjungtorlae & bkkjames go at it. Not for trophy, but for Miss Thailand Teacup.

good idea wash your hand, bkkjames is filty dirty, he got you sick.

:D

ITS ON!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the real authentic, leave ya'll dented,

Forget what ya heard,

If I said it, I meant it.

Did it for real, while ya'll pretended,

Back for more, startin' the war to end it.

Raw,

Rip it like you're workin' a chainsaw,

from New York to Cali, New Jersey to Crenshaw.

Speak the gift, while y'all plead the fifth,

My team is sick, we eat, sleep, and breath this shit.

Rough and rugged, kill'em soft,

we don't leave one standin', when we're breakin' 'em off.

Takin' a loss?

Not a chance in your life,

if bein' fresh is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Stop, drop and roll, we got soul,

safety popped off when we lock and load, so,

This is how we get this done,

you can check on the rep, yep, second to none.

Smaller, I don't resemble that remark. Oh you mean ego yes of course. Yes much smaller than RT. I guess Aries74 likes the stalking type.

Ok my last comment of the night here

Ego....Yes and he doesn’t like anyone tripping his ego….or something along this line :D

If not U then I think it's problably me ----that will be in trouble now :o

back to the topic......

I would like to meet

sbk

little__muppet

Nampeung

and all the sisters in the ladies forum :D

RT, anyone can cut and past rap lyrics mate. Why don't put pen to paper, and come up with something original?

It's ok, there is no stopwatch on here. Take a few days if required.

Thanks

I like a chalange James, but I swear im the real deal. Your poems might be sweet for TC but mine are aimed to kill. I don’t mind having a show down with you, it might be fun.

But like I just said.

You can cheak with the rep YUP im second to None!!! :o

RT, anyone can cut and past rap lyrics mate. Why don't put pen to paper, and come up with something original?

It's ok, there is no stopwatch on here. Take a few days if required.

Thanks

I like a chalange James, but I swear im the real deal. Your poems might be sweet for TC but mine are aimed to kill. I don’t mind having a show down with you, it might be fun.

But like I just said.

You can cheak with the rep YUP im second to None!!! :o

haha ok there Constantine, don't have a bird.

I don't know what a bird means in your vocabulary but it sounds little gay..but im sorry dude im just not in to it. I have 3 talking birds outside and they say ( F off) rather well and (TORLAE)!!! Very well..

Well I can certainly see why Teacup is fed up.

Ive met many I want to meet already, but It would be good to meet Naam at some point in future. Seems he is on a few people's lists!

Dr. Pat pong, to see if he talks in one word sentences or just posts in them.

Probably many others I cant recall.

Having read all of the above postings I am suprised that anyone would wnat to take the risk of meeting other members personally, not to say that some may be able to get along with but why take a chance of being stuck with a pain in the backside for an evening?

At least here you can switch them off, nothing personal, some have been very helpful to me here for which I am very grateful.

roy gsd

I'd like to meet any member over a cold beer or more (redwine will do as well) :o

It won't matter if they're long (tall), little (small) - thick or thin :D .............

if they come with a good sense of humour, a bit of sarcasm, and are allowed to stay out after dark :D

I'd like to meet any member over a cold beer or more (redwine will do as well) :o

It won't matter if they're long (tall), little (small) - thick or thin :D .............

if they come with a good sense of humour, a bit of sarcasm, and are allowed to stay out after dark :D

Finally someone with an open mind!

If there were only one person to be able to meet on this forum I would have to say, 'me'..... :o

(Because I have been lost for a long time and I'm still in the process of finding myself.)

However, I would really like to meet many on this forum as I find myself to be a 'people person' and have always to be able to make friends easily. There are far too many interesting characters on this forum and one day I'll go to one of those TV parties and meet some.

NOTE: I am emphasizing the word 'characters'. :D

Nignoy is the obvious candidate for me ......Just love to know what Thailand was like back in the 60's.... Scouser sounds "down to earth" and is helpful...., but I spend most of my life trying to avoid the "I'll have a babysham" brigade....P.S. who the hel_l is George ????.

Edited by dee123

Alas :D ;I could not meet anyone anymore ,although there are quite a few guys here I do really like to meet.

but cheers guys for the fact I just had realized ! I feel so flattered now :DNONE of you had (or even have) any wish or even the slightest idea to meet up with me :o

Alas :D ;I could not meet anyone anymore ,although there are quite a few guys here I do really like to meet.

but cheers guys for the fact I just had realized ! I feel so flattered now :DNONE of you had (or even have) any wish or even the slightest idea to meet up with me :o

Grandma.. U really starting to confuse me...... :D

Don’t worry my name has not been mentioned as well. I smell a conspiracy to take me out~~~~

But hey!! I aint going with out a fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by RakJungTorlae

Grandma.. U really starting to confuse me...... :D

Don't worry my name has not been mentioned as well. I smell a conspiracy to take me out~~~~

But hey!! I aint going with out a fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not edit that crap up there sorry!! so on a serious note.

Popmybubble will hit Thailand soon ,looking forward to seeing her. Jetsetbkk hes like my grammar correctional office, I wish to shake he's hand. ZaZa where the hel_l did u go. AlexLah hmmm why not, want to pick at he's brain.

Edit- forgot to stamp!!!

¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º° ¨¸„ø¤º°¨

¨°º¤ø„¸RakJungTorlae¸„ø¤º°¨

¸„ø¤º°.¨Is Awesome...`°º¤ø„¸

¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø

Edited by RakJungTorlae

Naam, Bendix, Lopburi, PeaceBlondie.

Because all of these give such considerate replies that they just have to be nice people.

Though I have doubts about Naam....he seems to love Turkish Lira. When I lived there all the Turks had to buy telephone tokens in large numbers as a hedge against the lira inflation.

Edited by harrry

I'd be happy to meet up with anybody from the forum for a beer(s) particularly my associates from f47. There are some folks I disagree with but I don't judge people from what they write on an internet forum but more what they are like in the real world, plus if we all agreed on evrything it would be a boring world.

Unfortunately meeting people with whom you have only conversed via the written word is often like reading a book then watching the movie. Reality rarely matches the imagination.

I'd be happy to meet up with anybody from the forum for a beer(s) particularly my associates from f47. There are some folks I disagree with but I don't judge people from what they write on an internet forum but more what they are like in the real world, plus if we all agreed on evrything it would be a boring world.

Unfortunately meeting people with whom you have only conversed via the written word is often like reading a book then watching the movie. Reality rarely matches the imagination.

True, and this is why I thought it could be interesting !

I totally agree.

My tenure online is not that long, only about 12 years.

In that time I have met guys and gals IRL from most everywhere, some visited me in NZ, I have visited many in OZ, US, Hawai'i, Thailand, Canada, Honkers and next month Manila.... and other places.

I will be back in LoS in Oct, but passing thru Phuket to Manila.

My last few days after Loy Krathong in Chalong will be in Bangers, flying out to NZ on 17th.

Would love to have a mini meet someplace.

Hopefully, Alex and I will be meeting up, anyone else welcome.

My place in Bangers is in Asoke, from 14th November.

Any nite will suit me, 15th to 16th inc.

I will have another TV member with me..... :o

Think about it, lemme know, here, or PM me.

Soi Cowboy just a few blocks away..... snigggger...hehe.

Heeey, cheap beer there......LOL