Moving To Korat City

riley76

Hello fellow members, I posted this on wrong forum befor :D

I am in the process of considering moving to

Korat city. advice please , :D I want to rent an app/condo/house

approx 6000 per month with furniture and cooking . :o

also how is korat imm: riley76

the price for renting app/condo/house in Korat is not high as other tourist provinces, for this price will be not difficult to find it. There are many shopping center there that you can find European food, and also Farang's group that you can join.

Hi Riley,

I live in Korat. Moved here a couple of months ago from Pattaya. Very nice, several resturaunts with western food, sveral apartments also. I'm still learning my way around, but so far it's been very nice. The weather here is much cooler than central and Eastern Thailand.

Barry

Hi Riley,

I live in Korat. Moved here a couple of months ago from Pattaya. Very nice, several resturaunts with western food, sveral apartments also. I'm still learning my way around, but so far it's been very nice. The weather here is much cooler than central and Eastern Thailand.

Barry

all posters. thank you all, for your help. I think I will just come on down, and try it, have been befor,but not like this, have stayed in the hotels and thought them and the city good

rentals look ok riley76

all posters. thank you all, for your help. I think I will just come on down, and try it, have been befor,but not like this, have stayed in the hotels and thought them and the city good

rentals look ok riley76

I like the city of Korat but found it to be boring after 6 months of living. Although it has a few restaurants that offer western foods its gets old after a while with so few selections. If you plan to cook some of your meals that will make it better but Korat still offers very little to do with your time. Something as simple as wanting to see a movie in the theatre becomes a major chore finding one playing the english sound track. These and other reasons are why I moved down to Bangkok where you can live just as cheap depending on lifestyle.