Bangkok Young Gay Social Get Togethers

PREXPRESSBKK

oh well, wouldn't mind meeting new mates of course for the networkin- am doing an executive search after all, it's deffo great for a networking.

Just PM me then

Never been to the Richard's b4 vy the way

cheers

oh well, wouldn't mind meeting new mates of course for the networkin- am doing an executive search after all, it's deffo great for a networking.

Just PM me then

Never been to the Richard's b4 vy the way

cheers

Here is their information:

Richard’s Pub is located at 60/17 Silom Soi. 2/1,

Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand

Open daily from 6.00pm to 2.00am, or late

Phone: +66(0) 2234 0459

Email: [email protected]

I go to @Richards regular to see my buddies and we are happy to meet new people with their relationships but you guys appear to be wanting to change the nice place we got going there.

It's not a bar for a bunch of yahoos and rowdies like you guys sound to be. We go there for the Bridge Club and a nice chat with good ol' Mr. Richard.

How can we do that if you are shouting your networking messages all round the bar.

In my opinion nobody under 45 should be allowed in the place.

• 1 month later...
Also about wanting to find sex......I am very happily in a monogamous relationship for the last seven years and we are not into groupies or switching partners or whatever else.

The same poster's words less than 5 months ago:

Ok...I know its slightly off topic...but does anybody here know where I can find young cute farangs (18 to 25).in Bangkok..for whatever reasons...the ones on gay.com who claim to be 28 or in their thirties always look old...at least ten years older.

I believe the OP speaks with forked tongue, and definitely has a fixation with age (some of us would call "age-bias").

So glad I left that scene back in the West. So distasteful when westerners import it here. :o

Edited by toptuan

Also about wanting to find sex......I am very happily in a monogamous relationship for the last seven years and we are not into groupies or switching partners or whatever else.

The same poster's words less than 5 months ago:

Ok...I know its slightly off topic...but does anybody here know where I can find young cute farangs (18 to 25).in Bangkok..for whatever reasons...the ones on gay.com who claim to be 28 or in their thirties always look old...at least ten years older.

I believe the OP speaks with forked tongue, and definitely has a fixation with age (some of us would call "age-bias").

So glad I left that scene back in the West. So distasteful when westerners import it here. :o

Sounds like the OP pretends to be HiSo but would be more at home in Sunni Plaza :D"for whatever reasons" doesn't need a dictionary to translate.

:o:D :D

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/search.html&...sult_type=posts

I believe that provides links to the post Toptuan referred to,

Well, the 18 year olds are in high schools... the 19-22 year olds are in the universities and colleges- or on KSR or other tourist destinations on holiday- and the 23-25 year olds are working if they're smart. Seen a few around; not many- usually already have similarly aged boyfriends and girlfriends, at least from the company I see them with in public. Doubt they would be interested or need any 'social networking opportunities' with anyone even as old as 28... and I doubt many if any of our gay members here are 25 or under, except for one or two of the Thais (I have actually met a couple of them).

I don't think I'd want to be a member of a group that had age protocols, and I agree with Toptuan that it's a negative development to see any of it in Thailand- hope it's not inevitable. Most of the gay places I enjoy the most have a great variety of ages and types in attendance. My life would be much, much poorer without the presence of older men and of younger men (the hardest thing here seems to be finding gays who are my actual age).

• 1 year later...