Where To Get The Non-b Multi Entry At The Moment: Singapore?

I am working in BKK with a work permit. I had a Non B issued to me back in July in Singapore. But they were only handing out single entries back then. Due to my wotk for which I have to travel I had to go out two weeks ago and got back and they issued me a tourist visa ( I used my 1 entry) . So I need to go out again and get a multi entry Non B. Where should I go? Singapore?

Thanks for the help

I am working in BKK with a work permit. I had a Non B issued to me back in July in Singapore. But they were only handing out single entries back then. Due to my wotk for which I have to travel I had to go out two weeks ago and got back and they issued me a tourist visa ( I used my 1 entry) . So I need to go out again and get a multi entry Non B. Where should I go? Singapore?

Thanks for the help

Why did you not get a re-entry permit? Strictly speaking, your Work Permit is now invalidated by the use of a visa exempt entry. But you probably can get away with it if labour don't see that stamp and you get a new non B before you current WP permission expires.

Your best bet for a one year multiple non B is KL. You will have to go before your current work permit permission expires and you will need all the correct paperwork plus your work permit.

No - Singapore definitely does not issue one year multiple entry non B visas.

Why did you not get a re-entry permit? ...

I asked for the re-entry at immigration at BKK airport , they said I would be fine, but coming back in : ofcourse it was different: 1 month tourist. So as I understand correctly : get out to Kuala Lumpur get the NON B- Multi entry and get back again, using the regular paperwork of the company...right?

...So as I understand correctly : get out to Kuala Lumpur get the NON B- Multi entry and get back again, using the regular paperwork of the company...right?

I would strongly suggest you use professional help with the paperwork. It is a lot of papers and at least I think it is worth a few 1000 baht to have someone checking that I have all the documents in order.

So as I understand correctly : get out to Kuala Lumpur get the NON B- Multi entry and get back again, using the regular paperwork of the company...right?
See this link for the required documents Required Documents for non immigrant B visa You don't need the 'letter of aproval' as you already have a work permit.

In your case, make sure you go (and get back) before your work permit permission expires. Apply to renew your WP as soon as you return and give labour copies of your new visa and 90 day entry stamp. As you are on a new 3 month non B, you shouldn't have any problems getting a non B multiple at KL.