Medicine/vitamins For Gaining Weight

bigmove

hi,

My friend is looking for a medicine/vitamins that will help him gain weight, He eats a lot and never seem to gain weight at all. I think it's th emtabolism. I saw his picture before and he is really not that thin. Any suggestions?

thanks

BM

I've found over the counter Oreos to be quite effective for weight gain.

I have used 'Ensure' that contains everything the body needs in the way of suppliments , i always lost over 2 KGs when visiting Thailand , but the ensure anabled me to regain this lost weight fairly quickly . You can buy it in liquid form , but i always used the powder in a can .

:o ,,, yeah me too ,,, wash them down with a couple of litres of coke and hey presto ,,another 5 kilo's ,,,,

a little bit more serious ,,,,try some worm tablets ,, they could be "part" of the problem ,, and as JohnC said a visit to the quack is always a good move

cheers

egg

:o ,,, yeah me too ,,, wash them down with a couple of litres of coke and hey presto ,,another 5 kilo's ,,,,

a little bit more serious ,,,,try some worm tablets ,, they could be "part" of the problem ,, and as JohnC said a visit to the quack is always a good move

cheers

egg

tried the worming tablets too, found nothing and visited the doctor found no problem.But did not gave him any vitamins or so. He is not loosing wait but just remained that thin for years. Oreos can help u gain weight and that proves true to me also especially pepsi :D but i think for him it's not. He also told me he drinks milk before going to bed.So I was thingking since a lot of people are searching for pills/medicine to make them thin (including me :D ), maybe there are alos some that will make you gain weight.

BM

cheers

egg

tried the worming tablets too, found nothing and visited the doctor found no problem.But did not gave him any vitamins or so. He is not loosing wait but just remained that thin for years. Oreos can help u gain weight and that proves true to me also especially pepsi :D but i think for him it's not. He also told me he drinks milk before going to bed.So I was thingking since a lot of people are searching for pills/medicine to make them thin (including me :D ), maybe there are alos some that will make you gain weight.

BM

What is this person's caloric intake per day? Increase calories.

hi,

My friend is looking for a medicine/vitamins that will help him gain weight, He eats a lot and never seem to gain weight at all. I think it's th emtabolism. I saw his picture before and he is really not that thin. Any suggestions?

thanks

BM

Hi BM,

I used to be 90 lbs. before. I enrolled in a weight gaining program (using weights, etc. in a gym), although slowly but surely, I gained 10 pounds in 6 months. Then, I stopped but I maintained this weight gaining drink: wheat gern, 1 egg, milk, honey, 1 banana. Put them all together in a blender--- then you have a delicious shake. Do this once to thrice a day. for maximum result. I gained another 10 pounds in months. It could either you gain weight faster or slower depending in your body metabolism (I think) like in my case. Hope this helps. Just try but be patient and stop worrying that you are thin.

hi,

thanks

BM

Hi BM,

I used to be 90 lbs. before. I enrolled in a weight gaining program (using weights, etc. in a gym), although slowly but surely, I gained 10 pounds in 6 months. Then, I stopped but I maintained this weight gaining drink: wheat gern, 1 egg, milk, honey, 1 banana. Put them all together in a blender--- then you have a delicious shake. Do this once to thrice a day. for maximum result. I gained another 10 pounds in months. It could either you gain weight faster or slower depending in your body metabolism (I think) like in my case. Hope this helps. Just try but be patient and stop worrying that you are thin.

Hi BM,

Digol

hi,

thanks

BM

It's not uncommon for thin people to lose even more weight in Thailand.

When I came over I went to an all time low of 66 kilos (181cm). I was struggling with great stress. a smoking addiction, and allergies, and a minorish but painful medical condition that was weighing me down. I didn't eat well, and in short was not looking after myself.

I gradually took things more seriously, sought medical help, ditched smoking, bought a microwave to bake jacket potatos, and my weight is now an all time high of 75 kilos.

It's helpful for me to have the air con on most of the time, and eat English (western food). I work out down the gym too.

Whey 80 or similar gainer dissolved in milk right before sleep have always done the trick for me.

// Johan

lift heavy weights, eat more protein (at least 2 g per lbs of body weight) as protein builds tissue, sleep longer, quit smoking (if your friend smokes).

consider getting some whey protein powders to supplement your protein intake. do not buy local ones as I they are overly expensive. for personal use I always order top proteins (Optimum Nutrition or Champion Nutrition) from www.bodybuilding.com and they fedex it over here. Even if you pay some tax and duty you still save about 40-50% of the price you would pay for local available ones.