Can I Trust Her?

CharlesDavid

My new girlfriend who I have been going steady with for the whole of my two week holiday has told me she has to go back to the gogo bar where we met when I return home.

She has however promised never to go with another farang so long as I send her b10,000 a month to pay for her mother's eye operation.

Can I really trust her to remain totally faithful until i return on holiday next year?

My new girlfriend who I have been going steady with for the whole of my two week holiday has told me she has to go back to the gogo bar where we met when I return home.

She has however promised never to go with another farang so long as I send her b10,000 a month to pay for her mother's eye operation.

Can I really trust her to remain totally faithful until i return on holiday next year?

If by trusting her you mean being able to trust her to spend the 10'000 on hand bags, shoes and mobile phones then yes, pay for her mothers eye opperation...maybe. Get real man she is a hooker and will be shaking her arse at the first farang she see's after waving you off on the plane. don't be so nieve, she has spun this line a million times. It's not Pretty Woman and you are not Richard Geere. If you like Thai girls get one that isn't a prostitute, save yourself some money. No way is she going to stop earning and wait for you..you are just grist for the mill. "You are a nice man but you are gullible"...Vic Reeves

:D:D:D:D:o

you must have been her first boyfriend OR your first girlfriend :D

think my friend...think :D

CharlesDavid,

I would say your chances are slim at best that she is being honest with you. No need to go into more detail as this topic has been documented many, many, times not just on this forum but in hardcover as well as paperback books.

More visits by you to LOS are in order before you start throwing your money towards someone you don't know at all. Ask yourself if this is something you would do with a girl you just met in your own country. Especially someone working in the adult entertainment business.