Emergency Wedding Party

miltonbentley

This week Tara who will be known to many of you who frequent Tuskers got married to her longtime beau Dave. We only found out about it half an hour ago. Unfortunately Dave leaves for the UK on Saturday so we are throwing them an 'emergency' wedding party this Thursday night (25th). If anyone would like to join us in celebrating their nuptials and wishing them a happy life together we would be delighted if you could join us at Tuskers from 7pm onwards.

This week Tara who will be known to many of you who frequent Tuskers got married to her longtime beau Dave. We only found out about it half an hour ago. Unfortunately Dave leaves for the UK on Saturday so we are throwing them an 'emergency' wedding party this Thursday night (25th). If anyone would like to join us in celebrating their nuptials and wishing them a happy life together we would be delighted if you could join us at Tuskers from 7pm onwards.

Hmmm....emergency wedding...MB by the sounds of it I was wondering if she is up the stick ? :o

Good Lord no Tara's a very decent girl!

No, it was rushed because of the refusal of the evil British govt refusing a visa and Dave's got to get back to work so it was a very rushed trip. They are hoping that now they are legally married that Tara will qualify for a visa. Of course that will mean I will lose her as an employee which is a great shame but I am delighted at her and Dave's happiness.

Hmmm....emergency wedding...MB by the sounds of it I was wondering if she is up the stick ? :o

There ya go speaking Aussie Rich....

Took me a few to figure out whatcha meant.

:D

Don't know 'em Chas, but might just drop by to give 'em a cheer anyway, and of course bring my ball 'n chain with me...what's to eat? Got some of them delicious beans left???

I love 'em.

Here's to the newlyweds... :D Chiyot!!

Good Lord no Tara's a very decent girl!

No, it was rushed because of the refusal of the evil British govt refusing a visa and Dave's got to get back to work so it was a very rushed trip. They are hoping that now they are legally married that Tara will qualify for a visa. Of course that will mean I will lose her as an employee which is a great shame but I am delighted at her and Dave's happiness.

I got a very bored wife lookin' for a job :o