Multiple Entry Tourist Visa

I'am planning to go to Taiwan via Bangkok from delhi. While going toTaiwan and returning back I 'am having 1 day gap between the connection flights.

As I'am not having time to take Thai visa from India, I'am planning to take "visa on arrival". With this visa is it possible to stay in Bangkok for 1 day each on my onward and return journey

Assuming you have an Indian passport you ae entitled to enter Thaland for 15 days(includes day of arrival and departure) without visa on both inward and outward journeys.

Well ... if he is an Indian citizen, he can apply for a 15 day visa on arrival. He must have a visa. There are no exceptions. Please refrain from commenting on visa matters. You don't have a clue, and misleading information is very unhelpful.

Stand corrected again. My wording is misleading.

BUT. Once again Doctor you too have failed to answer the question.

The answer is NO you cannot utilise the visa ON BOTH LEGS. hE WILL NEED TO OBTAIN A SECOND VISA ON ARRIVAL. It is not multi entry.

Try reading the question

Stand corrected again. My wording is misleading.

BUT. Once again Doctor you too have failed to answer the question.

The answer is NO you cannot utilise the visa ON BOTH LEGS. hE WILL NEED TO OBTAIN A SECOND VISA ON ARRIVAL. It is not multi entry.

Try reading the question

He can stay up to 15 days so he needs two visa's . Try reading the answers. He does NOT get visa free entry.

Try reading the answers, you say.

OK. Meunwai2's second answer is accurate and 2 the point. Well done.

Seeya later.

I'am having Indian passport. So I understand that during my onward journey I have to apply for visa on arrival at Bangkok. I will be at Bangkok only for 10 hrs. So on my return from Taipei after 7 days I will have to again apply for visa on arrival and I will be at Bankok for another 1 day. Is my understanding correct

Your  understanding  is  correct. ......providing  of  course  you  are  not  just  staying  in  "transit"  on  the  outward  journey  to  Tapei, in  which  case  i  would  assume  an  on  arrival  visa  would  not  be  neccessary.

Correct indeed. The rules have one " deemed to arrive " after 12 hours. On the first visit, stay in transit, and on the second, apply for a visa.

Bobby,

To answer your question authoritatively without second guessing it is essential to know whether it is necessary for you to enter Thailand (i.e. pass through immigration):

1. How long between flights at Bangkok? You state 10 hrs outbound but are ambiguous about return (1 day?)

2. Is it your deliberate intention to enter Thailand on either the outbound or return journeys (e.g for sightseeing or hotel).

3. Will your airline(s) check baggage through to final destination. (Speak with airline or agent)

If you are able to remain airside at Bangkok you will not require to obtain a visa on arrival. One possible exception (I believe it may be possible to take in a tour of the city if in transit for not less than 4hrs –mind you with present traffic levels I wouldn’t chance it. I'll see what I can find providing I am not blocked from posting in the meantime as Dr Pat Pong (witty name that). I've been fascinated by the sparring with muunwai2. 2 egos at work there.

Bobby,

To answer your question authoritatively without second guessing it is essential to know whether it is necessary for you to enter Thailand (i.e. pass through immigration):

1. How long between flights at Bangkok?  You state 10 hrs outbound but are ambiguous about return (1 day?)

2. Is it your deliberate intention to enter Thailand on either the outbound or return journeys (e.g for sightseeing or hotel).

3. Will your airline(s) check baggage through to final destination. (Speak with airline or agent)

If you are able to remain airside at Bangkok you will not require to obtain a visa on arrival. One possible exception (I believe it may be possible to take in a tour of the city if in transit for not less than 4hrs –mind you with present traffic levels I wouldn’t chance it. I'll see what I can find providing I am not blocked from posting in the meantime as Dr Pat Pong (witty name that). I've been fascinated by the sparring with muunwai2. 2 egos at work there.

You're safe Irish :o

Bobby,

1. How long between flights at Bangkok?  You state 10 hrs outbound but are ambiguous about return (1 day?)

You're safe Irish :o

3 with your alter ego. It is a pity both of you have to leave us.