****holes!

davethailand

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now starts the backlash!

I reckon every single one of those f*king things should die!!!

They serve no purpose except to make tee rak look more affluent.

They make way for the relationship baby you could never have ( or she never wants)

If you want to buy the miissus a dog then buy her a St B!

Geez Fart, do you really believe that crap? :o

They make way for the relationship baby you could never have ( or she never wants)

Geez Fart, do you really believe that crap? :o

Guilty at least for myself, why do I always assume the worst here. Personally I would think by now I should realize that over all there are many more good Thia's then bad. Truly the bad experiences I have had in Thailand I have put myself into not my neighbor.

I'm so happy that you got your pet back, but truthfully I'm not surprised. If the people here were really that much worse then the country I came from I would move, I'm not. Good and bad no matter where you are.

Now a St. Bernard would really work well in LOS! :o

Let him spend all day up to his neck in one of those big stone "crocks" that hold water. HA!!!

Glad to hear the dog is back home:) I used to think Shitzus where yappy little craps as well until i met my wife. She used to bred the buggers, had 30 at one time, but the money was good..10,000 baht for a puppy with good blood lines. Oh well, only have two shites now and a black labrador and the shites are keep well shaved, not the long hair kind. They are really nice dogs .

When i first saw this thread, i thought the worst, someone has stolen the dog. A few times it has happened to us. A fenced in yard but a few dogs have gone missing never to be seen again. No doubt they were stolen .

Dave,

Sorry about your dog man. I've raised many pups so I know how you feel.

Hopefully it will turn up...

Pepe, you must be out of the loop dude!!

The dog was found!

Now can I say I f*cking hate those yappy f*ckin things!

Yeah, better known as fanny lickers...give me a 40mph Doberman killing machine any day. Must say that Dave's does look like a happy little fella/gal.

Dave,

The dog was found!

Yeah, better known as fanny lickers...give me a 40mph Doberman killing machine any day. Must say that Dave's does look like a happy little fella/gal.

The wifes dog, mines a rottweiler. :o

Dave,

The dog was found!

The wifes dog, mines a rottweiler. :D

I'm married to a Rottweiler :o

Dave,

The dog was found!

The wifes dog, mines a rottweiler. :o

Thought as much, that's him on the right, right? Or is that you after a night on the tiles :D

My neighboor lost her small dog some weeks ago, can't remember the name of the breed, ugly shorthair, looks like they got way too much skin. Anyway she'd gone out leaving the gate unlocked, when she came back the dog was gone. There was some construction work going on elsewhere in the village and another neighboor told her she saw some of the workers had been near the gate, so she went to the building site and asked around but nobody knew anything until she asked a little kid in the area who said he saw the workers take it into their quarters. She went in and found the dog. The workers .. well they just wanted to feed the dog. Yeah right. She was lucky she got the dog back. Of course nothing happened to the workers. TIT.

My neighboor lost her small dog some weeks ago, can't remember the name of the breed, ugly shorthair, looks like they got way too much skin. Anyway she'd gone out leaving the gate unlocked, when she came back the dog was gone.  There was some construction work going on elsewhere in the village and another neighboor told her she saw some of the workers had been near the gate, so she went to the building site and asked around but nobody knew anything until she asked a little kid in the area who said he saw the workers take it into their quarters.  She went in and found the dog. The workers .. well they just wanted to feed the dog. Yeah right.  She was lucky she got the dog back. Of course nothing happened to the workers. TIT.

A hot dog :o