****holes!

davethailand

Why would a person stoop so low as to steal someones pet?

My wifes shitzu (her baby suzy) is missing and its a very strong possibility that she escaped to outside of the gate and someones nicked her. :o

Bastards. I can only hope she's not suffering and the person responsible better hope I don't meet them face to face. :D

Getting drunk now and rather sad

DT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fruit selling lady has just been around my house and with her she was holding a little fluffy shitzu the wife started crying and all is well, she must have escaped, could'nt get back in and I assume she was picked up outside late last night because the women recognised her and did'nt want anything to happen to her.

Thanks everyone for your comments. :o

My wifes shitzu (her baby suzy) is missing and its a very strong possibility that she escaped to outside of the gate and someones nicked her. 

Bastards. I can only hope she's not suffering and the person responsible better hope I don't meet them face to face. 

So can we change the topic title from "****holes" to "muppet" now. :o

what good news, I was hoping it was just off on a wander, and glad it weren't nicked. happy b day for the other day man.

Congratulations Dave, I read the thread in one go, from sad story to lucky solution. Take your drink anyway. :D

And I think I know what I am talking. In my house I always wish to be the dog (or the squirrel nowadays) They all got better treatment then the husband. :o

My wifes shitzu (her baby suzy) is missing and its a very strong possibility that she escaped to outside of the gate and someones nicked her. :o

Bastards. I can only hope she's not suffering and the person responsible better hope I don't meet them face to face. :D

DT

Dave,

Sorry about your dog man. I've raised many pups so I know how you feel.

Hopefully it will turn up...

My wifes shitzu (her baby suzy) is missing and its a very strong possibility that she escaped to outside of the gate and someones nicked her. :D

DT

Dave,

Sorry about your dog man. I've raised many pups so I know how you feel.

Hopefully it will turn up...

Oh no, has it gone again...?

:o