Daytime Activities For Kids

silentnine

Hi all.

living in pattaya with my 9 yr old english son

he's on school hol's now from REPS school for a month. which makes it difficult for me to do any work.

are there any supervised childrens activites (suitable for a non-thai speaking farang boy) when i can take him ?

summer camp type of thing for a week in the daytimes ? or anything else similair.

no suggestions of get a live in to take care of him please :o

Hard rock Hotel offers activities for children from Sunday to thursday 10am to 7pm and Friday,Saturday 8am to 10pm. Sometimes when my girls are on holidays, I'll bring them there for a day. A whole day costs 750baht and it includes lunch and snacks. Children love it there. There's lots of playstation games, Tv programmes, handicrafts, older children can try rock climbing if they want, Friday and saturday they've got special activites for children. SOmetimes they have a water polo game, kids can swim there too. And their swimming pool has got a floating trampoline which is really cool for them. Sometimes they'll set up a stage for the children to perform. What's good is that they have a huge variation of activities install for children. so they'll never feel bored at all. You can check it out.

Other than that saturday and sundays I bring my kids to learn hip hop dance at a studio at thepprasit road where classes starts at 1pm and lasts for 1 and a half hour. 1st timer is free but strictly for kids age 6-12. and if you want to sign up it's 8 lessons for around 3000baht with 2 lessons free. Dancing teacher comes from Bangkok and apparently taught many pop stars dancing in Thailand. The studio's called Kaew or something like that. It's near Fairtex muay thai stadium and beside a Kodak store.