Vehicle Import Mg-f

groovyc

Does anyone know who is the dealer for MG in Thailand?

I need to find the CIF value of a brand new MG-F of 1996 at that time, which is needed to calculate the import tax if you import a 1996 MG-F now. Any info is welcome.

(btw, I know its a risky endeavour to try to import a car here, so lets leave that out of the topic)

Does anyone know who is the dealer for MG in Thailand?

I need to find the CIF value of a brand new MG-F of 1996 at that time, which is needed to calculate the import tax if you import a 1996 MG-F now. Any info is welcome.

(btw, I know its a risky endeavour to try to import a car here, so lets leave that out of the topic)

OK one proviso we leave import of car out of topic, you post when the wheels hit Thai soil land side of Customs so we can come and admire it and the docs in your name - NO POST WE ASSUME IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

OK one proviso we leave import of car out of topic, you post when the wheels hit Thai soil land side of Customs so we can come and admire it and the docs in your name - NO POST WE ASSUME IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

In 1996 for sales in Thailand that car had a new RRP of 1,515,000 Baht.

Suggested second-hand price in Thailand now about 688,000 Baht.

Data care of Google !

Might there be that "near perfect" or close-enough-to-it car out there somewhere in Bkk which you are looking for?

It might be, and this would allow you to avoid all of the work of getting it here.

There might be that perfct vehicle in England, or it may already be yours there, and the work involved in getting it here is tremendous.

GOOD LUCK

Might there be that "near perfect" or close-enough-to-it car out there somewhere in Bkk which you are looking for?

It might be, and this would allow you to avoid all of the work of getting it here.

There might be that perfct vehicle in England, or it may already be yours there, and the work involved in getting it here is tremendous.

GOOD LUCK

"near perfect" didn't even exist ex factory so no hope. :D

I don't think even Thais would have been stupid enough to buy a MGF for use in Thailand or any where else. :D

although the Chinese are making it now so it's probable only claim to fame will be the first car they copied and possibly actually improved. :o