Wheelchair Motorcycle In Cm

harrry

Before the mod..ators move this topic to motoring it refers to a specific individual in CM.

I have seen photos of a small motorcycle in CM that has been converted to a drive from wheelchair motorcycle.

If the owner or anyone who knows him could PM me or contact me I would really appreciate some information as one like it may serve my needs well when I get there.

Before the mod..ators move this topic to motoring it refers to a specific individual in CM.

I have seen photos of a small motorcycle in CM that has been converted to a drive from wheelchair motorcycle.

If the owner or anyone who knows him could PM me or contact me I would really appreciate some information as one like it may serve my needs well when I get there.

Harry, you might try contacting my friend 'German' Joe at 053-251-1856. He is a motorcycle mechanic as well as a fabricator of various types of motorcycles. I'm sure he can make something for you at a resonable price :o

Harry, you might try contacting my friend 'German' Joe at 053-251-1856. He is a motorcycle mechanic as well as a fabricator of various types of motorcycles. I'm sure he can make something for you at a resonable price :o

Thanks ajarn

Ajarn, I should be arriving in early November as my compensation payment is now through.. It isn't much so don't get too excited.

I would really like to take you and your wife...and kids if you have any to have a meal and talk about the changes that have taken place in the 25 year since I lived in Thailand.

I have a bit of a disability in that I am an left leg amputee but more that I have severe emphasaema so have trouble moving about. I currently use an electric wheelchair.

Please let me know if you would be able to see me when I get there.

regards

Harrry

PS I speak a little thai still so thai places are ok.

Edited by harrry

Thanks ajarn

Ajarn, I should be arriving in early November as my compensation payment is now through.. It isn't much so don't get too excited.

I would really like to take you and your wife...and kids if you have any to have a meal and talk about the changes that have taken place in the 25 year since I lived in Thailand.

I have a bit of a disability in that I am an left leg amputee but more that I have severe emphasaema so have trouble moving about. I currently use an electric wheelchair.

Please let me know if you would be able to see me when I get there.

regards

Harrry

PS I speak a little thai still so thai places are ok.

Happy to meet any other 'gimps' living in chiang mai. It would be too quiet here without us :D

Larry [email protected]