New Ford Fiesta

thaieagle67

If they get that 65mpg TD here for the price of a Jazz, things would be really interesting.

Things are going to be very boring for a long time to come then.

O well, I move back to the US in a month and I get to switch from boring to an 02 Mustang GT with a whopping "Meh screw it 18-21mpg"

If they get that 65mpg TD here for the price of a Jazz, things would be really interesting.

Things are going to be very boring for a long time to come then.

O well, I move back to the US in a month and I get to switch from boring to an 02 Mustang GT with a whopping "Meh screw it 18-21mpg"

Sorry, off topic, but as you just mentioned moving back to the US in a month, may I inquire BlackArtemis whether or not you are using a shipping company to pack and ship your household goods back? If so, what company, please, and details re size, cost, general location in the US. I am planning a move back in June 2009 from CMai to Canada to the east coast and am trying to get a handle on procedures and cost. For instance I just discovered that asia traders offers a dor-to-door svc from CMai to North America. I also discovered most airlines will accept 2 pets as excess baggage accompanying you on a flight, but I have 3 more dogs to attempt to bring back. Any words of 'wisdom' regarding your move would be helpful. If it's just you and your hand luggage on a flight then obviously there's not much for you to clarify for me. Regards.... :o

Because I have family here, I will be able to store a lot of things. I have 4 suitcases and this is pretty much all I need, maybe one box DHL 30 or so kilos for $100usd

My friends left with a teak bed and found a shiping company for about 14,000B. We all live in PA, so I will send an e-mail and then PM you.

I am only bringing one dog with me, a toy poodle, it is going to cost me $200

I chose EVA due to the least amount of lay overs.

As for the other dogs, I believe eva will allow you to have a friend send them to you, but EVA runs out of BKK not CNX :/