Ais And Gsm

Tilokarat

I wonder if anyone could help me find the telephone number and/or website for TH GSM and AIS. I purchased a new cell phone in Udon Thani and wish to retain the Thai cell phone number. Currently, the cell phone has a Thai sim card (1 2 call Freedom) that expires at the end of October.

I have tried searching TH GSM and AIS for their telephone numbers and websites so that I can contact them and ask them some questions about overseas service (Canada), and keeping the phone number. After many hours of searching at places such as AIS Call Center, and AIS Windows Internet, no contact number appears.

Any information that you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I wonder if anyone could help me find the telephone number and/or website for TH GSM and AIS. I purchased a new cell phone in Udon Thani and wish to retain the Thai cell phone number. Currently, the cell phone has a Thai sim card (1 2 call Freedom) that expires at the end of October.

I have tried searching TH GSM and AIS for their telephone numbers and websites so that I can contact them and ask them some questions about overseas service (Canada), and keeping the phone number. After many hours of searching at places such as AIS Call Center, and AIS Windows Internet, no contact number appears.

Any information that you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Are you talking about the international number as iv just put AIS call centre in google and the very 1st link tells you the call centre number

This is pay as you go number ?

Put lots of credit on it - my AIS number had 18 months spare 'time' left on it before i changed to a monthly contract.

18 months? In my experience, the maximum validity allowed by AIS is 12 months. Anything after that accrues credit but not validity. You might also want to note, if you're outside Thailand (you need to ensure roaming is activated), you can top-up with the PIN from top-up cards (either buy a load before you leave - bear in mind they do have expiry dates - or get a friend here to buy them and SMS the PIN to you) on foreign networks or, if you have on-line banking (with a Thai bank account - definitely works with Kasikorn) you can top up with the 'pay bills' service from anywhere. Also note that maximum credit allowed is, I believe, 5000 bht.

mk

Thank you most kindly for all of the useful information. I am in Canada now and wish to retain the Thai telephone number I have. I will contact the Thai numbers provided, and discuss with AIS the possible options that are available to me whilst I am here, and how to keep my Thai cell phone number active.

The idea of having a friend send the cards and e-mail/phone the information to me is appealing.

Thanks again.