The Problem With Mike's

Chuckler

... is that there's no coleslaw on the menu. I really want to like them, as they're infinitely closer to my house than Duke's, but with this glaring oversight I can't in good conscience do it. Also, there's a fair bit of variation on the same menu item two days in a row, lack of quality control I guess.

Their banana shake is pretty good though. :/

there are more problems than that. the incredible shrinking patty for one. the low-quality bun for two. toasting the bun a bit more would help a lot, but they should contract out for something a bit more substantial.

the onion ring makes up for a lot of the burger's mediocrity, though. that wonderfully carcinogenic taste stays in your mouth all night.

there are more problems than that. the incredible shrinking patty for one. the low-quality bun for two. toasting the bun a bit more would help a lot, but they should contract out for something a bit more substantial.

the onion ring makes up for a lot of the burger's mediocrity, though. that wonderfully carcinogenic taste stays in your mouth all night.

I thought the burger was the strongest part of their menu. The fries are fairly tasteless, and the hot dogs aren't special, I was only holding out hope for the burger ...

... is that there's no coleslaw on the menu. I really want to like them, as they're infinitely closer to my house than Duke's, but with this glaring oversight I can't in good conscience do it. Also, there's a fair bit of variation on the same menu item two days in a row, lack of quality control I guess.

Their banana shake is pretty good though. :/

Forget the coleslaw get rid of the burgers full of saturated fats (thats burgers from anywhere)

I love Mikes burgers.. open late and filling. But then again I like Dennys and the super slam. Easy comfortable and consistent. But I wont be coming into town anymore for my burgers anyway. Dukes is opening a branch out in Hang Dong at Kad Farang. This will be my new haunt.