Beware Anton Is Back

ALVES

Many people in Bangkok and more recently Phuket will know this man he used to run Hollywood in Nana plaza and did people for a lot of money when he was there before running to his Mama in Phuket.

Lately he offered people a whole soi with a hotel in Phuket in which they were going to earn their millions obviously it failed with people losing their life savings.

Well now he is back in Patpong upstairs above Elecric Blue obviously working out his next scam so make sure its not you.

Posted for people he took money from and ruined their life enjoy your revenge and hopefully one day Thailand will be rid of people like Anton the pimp (the nickname he is proud of) sick man..............

Many people in Bangkok and more recently Phuket will know this man he used to run Hollywood in Nana plaza and did people for a lot of money when he was there before running to his Mama in Phuket.

Lately he offered people a whole soi with a hotel in Phuket in which they were going to earn their millions obviously it failed with people losing their life savings.

Well now he is back in Patpong upstairs above Elecric Blue obviously working out his next scam so make sure its not you.

Posted for people he took money from and ruined their life enjoy your revenge and hopefully one day Thailand will be rid of people like Anton the pimp (the nickname he is proud of) sick man..............

Is he a farang ?

Is he a farang ?

English from London

Is he a farang ?

English from London

How old is he ? I know there is a scammer called Harris Black, the funny thing is he was offering "Real Estate" opportunities in one of the Pattaya Papers using his real name.

He is quite famous, Google Harris Black there is lots on him.

Regards

Anton I do not know.

Harris Black I do. I was sitting at the next table when he introduced himself to Dave T in the Blues Factory, some years ago now.

He is a small pudgy guy and reading his 'exploits' back in Canada they only extend to things that got him probation and usually involved trying to scam young women.

He tries anything on with the big boys I think he'll find himself in more trouble than he can handle.

Dunno why it went in Pattaya forum but hey that maybe next on his list.............

No. You posted it in the Pattaya forum you numty.

For a newbie, you know a lot about the ne'erdowells of some Thai locales.

So, what is the point of your post? Or are always such a nice, charitable type, with so much love for your fellow man you are willing to lend advice to total strangers.

Or are you just another sad sh!tstirrer?

Dunno why it went in Pattaya forum but hey that maybe next on his list.............

No. You posted it in the Pattaya forum you numty

Why did you call him a numpty? Bit strong isn't it, or is there something personal going on here?

For a newbie, you know a lot about the ne'erdowells of some Thai locales.

Doesn't mean he is new to Thailand, and doesn't bar him from warning people off

So, what is the point of your post? Or are always such a nice, charitable type, with so much love for your fellow man you are willing to lend advice to total strangers.

Would have thought the point was obvious, but maybe he is a nice charitable man

Or are you just another sad sh!tstirrer? Come come, no need for bad language now!! DId you have a few too many tonight?

^^ I don't buy it prefabs

He's a numpty because he posts in the Pattaya forum about some bad guy from Phuket and Bangkok and says he doesn't know how it got in the Pattaya forum. NO Pattaya relevance and ignorant of how to use a forum. Double numpty!

The OP had 6 (now 10) posts. That's a TV newbie. End of. How many years he/she has lived here is not the measuring stick I am using.

Warning people off about people they have never heard of or unlikely to meet? Like me posting here that Gary Black of Birmingham is dealing yaabaa while moonlighting on Samui. Relevance to Pattaya? NONE.

Call the OP an axe grinder then? That better? And no, I didn't have too many last night, this boat is DRY (but I may have a fair bit in 2 weeks time). Again, irrelevant.

(btw, Gary B isn't dealing... not in Samui anyway).

beware harris is advertising on thaivisa in job classifieds, google harris black as previously mentioned for details on his scams

using what name?

I'd like to know that too. :D

What, you're not looking for a new job are you ??? :o

(For those who are unaware, a lot of Harris's scams involved resume (CV) assistance and job placement assistance)

beware harris is advertising on thaivisa in job classifieds, google harris black as previously mentioned for details on his scams

using what name?

I'd like to know that too. :D

What, you're not looking for a new job are you ??? :o

(For those who are unaware, a lot of Harris's scams involved resume (CV) assistance and job placement assistance)

Kerry was a hairdresser at Tiffanies until Harris sorted his CV out :D

Wasn't Hollywood Group the biggest bar owning "group" in Nana a few years back? They were even more successful that the King's Group, or the Crown Group (what is it with the Group thing?).

Group things are wilder, more exciting and better? (if using quality condoms)

Edited by OlRedEyes