Racket in pattaya imigration

I go to renew my one year visa, retirement, why they ask me medical certificat ( never in 13 years before ) they sais you paye 200 baths and we make for you, after a go to the desk one year visa retirement, and here they ask me more 500 baths for computer ? never before Why this year they comme to bad in Pattaya:

My visa cost:

copy with photo : 230

fee renew visa  : 500

medical certificat: 200

computer          : 500

sum                1430  baths

how much next year ???? 2830 baths ?

excuse my bad english .

Only 500 Baht for the "computer" donation?

This practice is supposed to stop when the new fees are implemented on August 26, in line with the government's policy of bringing under-the-table "expediting" payments to the top of the table, so as to ensure equitable distribution of income.

The same apples to the big increases in permanent residence fees. Maybe this ingrained practice will stop when the new fees are introduced, maybe it won't. We'll just have to wait and see.

Sometimes the payments are made outside the offices (and are not shared).

The medical certificate has been a standard requirement for some years now. Fortunately I was not asked for one last year or this year, only told that next year I must present one when applying for extension.

A certificate I obtained years ago from a doctor at work certified that I was in good physical condition and free from the following:

Leprosy, Tuberculosis, Drug Addiction, Alcoholism, and Elephantiasis.

Not sure whether this is required or whether there is a standard Immigration form for certification of health.