Benz Abnd Bmw Owner In Thailand, How Much You Pay For Service

Lorin

I want to sell my Mazda3 and buy German car as my next ride. How much does it cost to service new entry level Benz or Bmw(c200 or 325) in Thailand? I'm talking about 10.000 km service and such. For Mazda it cost about 3000 baht each time. Plus they told me that to change brake discs cost 2900 baht for pair of wheels.

It will be substantialy more, can't remember exact figure but it is. Speaking from personal exeperience, I owned C class and still have ML. BMW servicing is far more expensive then Benz though not to mention electronic parts.

I want to sell my Mazda3 and buy German car as my next ride. How much does it cost to service new entry level Benz or Bmw(c200 or 325) in Thailand? I'm talking about 10.000 km service and such. For Mazda it cost about 3000 baht each time. Plus they told me that to change brake discs cost 2900 baht for pair of wheels.

servicing mine is ok, similar price to a Toyota, just changed brake discs and pads on the front the lot 6,000baht, BMW use soft discs to get a better pedal feel and changing the discs when you change the pads is normal, parts seem reasonably priced too for the E34 I have.

servicing mine is ok, similar price to a Toyota, just changed brake discs and pads on the front the lot 6,000baht, BMW use soft discs to get a better pedal feel and changing the discs when you change the pads is normal, parts seem reasonably priced too for the E34 I have.

Hmm, i donno who to listen now, my friend just told me about huge bills that his biz partner gets every time he service his Benz E....

Hmm.. not sure abt. LOS , but heard somewhere that BMW used the "all inclusive service warranties" to lure customers ! Which means, it costs you 0 ! for the regular 10,000 - 100,000 3yrs servicing .. Either here, or in M'sia can't remember ..

Hmm, I hope they doing it here as well, but i seem not to get complete answers in that thread, maybe I just to to Benz garage and ask em.