England V Kazakhstan

vicksajnani

Does anyone know if they are going to show the World cup Qualifier England v Kazakhstan on sat Oct 11th in Bangkok? I know True cable isnt showing the games and i am not sure on thai tv. Can anyone let me know if there showing in the pubs here

Cheers

V

I'm 99.9% that it will be on either ESPN or Star as they've been advertising it ( but saying that, i didn't notice if it had the " Except in Thailand " bit in brackets though i'm afraid )..

Keep your eyes peeled for the Ads on ESPN/Star..

I'm 99.9% that it will be on either ESPN or Star as they've been advertising it ( but saying that, i didn't notice if it had the " Except in Thailand " bit in brackets though i'm afraid )..

Keep your eyes peeled for the Ads on ESPN/Star..

When i saw the game advertised it did have the "Except for Thailand" notice on the screen, so i'm really not that hopeful.

Does anyone know if they are going to show the World cup Qualifier England v Kazakhstan on sat Oct 11th in Bangkok? I know True cable isnt showing the games and i am not sure on thai tv. Can anyone let me know if there showing in the pubs here

Cheers

V

Checked the Truevisions site and none of their sports channels or Espn/Star are showing the game, I think the only chance we have is Thai Channel 3, 7 or 11 shows it ,will check the Bangkok post on Friday or Saturday, even then they might not provide the English soundtrack I remember it took 25 minutes for them to supply it in a recent England game.

Cheers

V

Checked the Truevisions site and none of their sports channels or Espn/Star are showing the game, I think the only chance we have is Thai Channel 3, 7 or 11 shows it ,will check the Bangkok post on Friday or Saturday, even then they might not provide the English soundtrack I remember it took 25 minutes for them to supply it in a recent England game.

Which was the recent England that was shown on Thai channel?

True Sports, ESPN, Star Sports, or the Thai TV channels are not covering the match.

Thai Channel 7 Programme Schedule - http://www.ch7.com/entertain/onair.aspx

Thai Channel 3 Programme Schedule - http://www.thaitv3.com/schedule/schedule.html

Both are in Thai, but it's fairly easy to see that the match (kick off 23.15 Thai time) is not scheduled on either channel. No other Thai TV channel, at present, shows live football.

Looks like we either find a bar or try JustinTV.

True Sports, ESPN, Star Sports, or the Thai TV channels are not covering the match.

Thai Channel 7 Programme Schedule - http://www.ch7.com/entertain/onair.aspx

Thai Channel 3 Programme Schedule - http://www.thaitv3.com/schedule/schedule.html

Both are in Thai, but it's fairly easy to see that the match (kick off 23.15 Thai time) is not scheduled on either channel. No other Thai TV channel, at present, shows live football.

Looks like we either find a bar or try JustinTV.

I accepted that they wont show the game on tv, im just wondering which bar would show the game. obviously one of the English bar

Cheers

V

Which was the recent England that was shown on Thai channel?

Can't remember the exact match it might have been a friendly, it looks like the only option is to find a bar that has the South African sports channels though it does not help you in Bangkok there are several here in Pattaya in case anybody from here is reading this thread, Shennanigans on 2nd rd, Jamesons and possibly the Butchers arms on Soi Bhukao, as for Bangkok you need reccomendations from members there.

I am sorry but I watched the last round of world cup qualif on true sports.

True sports isnt showing the England home games, dunno why. They are showing England away games though.

Arhhh i see, thats why the Croatia game was on. I am going to have a flick through the mag and true vison website and then possibly ring them to complain.......again :o

The Bangkok Post is usually pretty good at giving sports TV coverage information. Today's publication makes no mention of tonight's England game, and nor does it give any details of the mid-week match. If this is accurate then it would seem that the suggestion that it's only the home games which are not being screened is incorrect. Hopefully the Bangkok Post is wrong but it's certainly not looking good. I guess the only thing to do is surf through the channels at 11.15pm tonight and hope for the best.