Don's Food Gone?

I saw that Don's food on Ring road, Chaweng was closed.

Have they moved or shut down? :o

Not sure , but does any1 knw the best place 2 buy good sausages 4 BBQ u knw Lamb chops etc. Hav an urge for a good sausage.F+B has turned totally crap..

Yes they have moved to a soi near Big C a think. I passed the old shop to day and they had put a poster in the window telling the new address.

Regarding good sausage I can recommend LUCKY LIFE. It`s about 1 kilometer from the Boput light intersection towards Mae Nam. They have many different German wursts.

Not sure , but does any1 knw the best place 2 buy good sausages 4 BBQ u knw Lamb chops etc. Hav an urge for a good sausage.F+B has turned totally crap..

Allstar on the lakeroad (opposite goldshop, beside poolmart) have some good porksausage and other good cuts for the bbq. They also do homedelivery.

There is a place on the ringroad i forgot the name off, coming from chaweng on the left side between macro and bophut-cross. So sorry i forgot the name but they have all the chorizo, italian and other good bbq fat sausages. Also the potatosalad to go with it. And supergood lamb-chops. Try to come back with the name, i´m thinking of going there tomorrow to fill up my own freezer! :D

I have to say i even sometimes got very lucky on tops supermarket. From time to time i manage to pick up good cuts for the bbq there, and offcourse there is allways the colibri. But be ware that the himmler down there might be in a bad mood! :o

Allstar on the lakeroad (opposite goldshop, beside poolmart) have some good porksausage and other good cuts for the bbq. They also do homedelivery.

There is a place on the ringroad i forgot the name off, coming from chaweng on the left side between macro and bophut-cross. So sorry i forgot the name but they have all the chorizo, italian and other good bbq fat sausages. Also the potatosalad to go with it. And supergood lamb-chops. Try to come back with the name, i´m thinking of going there tomorrow to fill up my own freezer! :D

I have to say i even sometimes got very lucky on tops supermarket. From time to time i manage to pick up good cuts for the bbq there, and offcourse there is allways the colibri. But be ware that the himmler down there might be in a bad mood! :o

thanks alot if u do recall the name would be great

Again thanks

I have to say i even sometimes got very lucky on tops supermarket. From time to time i manage to pick up good cuts for the bbq there, and offcourse there is allways the colibri. But be ware that the himmler down there might be in a bad mood! :D

thanks alot if u do recall the name would be great

Again thanks

A friend of mine reminded me that the name is "latitude 19". Kind of hard to find, no real signs. You go towards boput from macro and in the middle of a lot of small shops,left side,you´ll see a smal sign. Go slowly on a bike, it´s not easy to find!

Have not yet made it down there since i got back to the island a week ago, but they have the coleslaw salad and chorizos, lambs-shops. All the goodies for the bbq. Highly reccomended! :o

They also have a fair selection of wines if you are into that btw. Seems like good stuff to me but i wouldn´t be the one to ask when it comes to wines!

I saw that Don's food on Ring road, Chaweng was closed.

Have they moved or shut down? :o

Yes they have moved to a soi near Big C a think. I passed the old shop to day and they had put a poster in the window telling the new address.

Regarding good sausage I can recommend LUCKY LIFE. It`s about 1 kilometer from the Boput light intersection towards Mae Nam. They have many different German wursts.

HI.

How about any shops near Lamai area or Nathon for that matter. Do you or Mattias know any ?

Same stuff , Sausages BBQ fair . pretty fed up of usual ones.

HI.

How about any shops near Lamai area or Nathon for that matter. Do you or Mattias know any ?

Sorry, can´t say that i do. But both lucky life and allstar do homedelivery. You might want to go there yourself the first time to explain where you live thought. At least all star is only Thais so "adress on phone" might be risky, hahaha, unless you have a Thai that can explain it for them. Lucky life is a german guy going around with his car in the afternoons. Not sure he deliver everywhere on the island but i think he does. In lamai he might require a minimum order of 500 baht or something, but he has some of Europes specialities. Not only bratwursts but liversausages, peasoup, goulash, salamis and so on.

....Lucky life is a german guy going around with his car in the afternoons. Not sure he deliver everywhere on the island but i think he does. In lamai he might require a minimum order of 500 baht or something, but he has some of Europes specialities. Not only bratwursts but liversausages, peasoup, goulash, salamis and so on.

Much of the produce they sell is from TGB unlabeled, kg packages!

There used to be opposite the Anantara, after the Go-Kart Track, MV- Millenium Venture, he had all sorts of stuff, if it wasn't on display just ask! Don't know if he is still in business!

Or try Colibri in Soi Colibri/Chaweng/ opposite Centara Grand Spa Resort, all way down the Soi right hand side.

TOPS n Chaweng has pretty much reduced it's fresh cur meats and sausage supply, the entire display has gone.

Can't compete with the Tesco/Lotus/BigC/Macro competition?