Long Term Rental Houses Available

I was having lunch at a favourite local restaurant today, when the owners asked me if I knew anyone might be interested in renting their two houses.

There are just the two houses at Laemka Noi, on the top of a rise overlooking a fantastic view of the bay looking out on an unfettered view of the islands opposite. To my mind, possibly the best location in the Rawai area, if not Phuket island. :o

The Thai owners seem to have a problem advertising as both houses are at the end of a long private lane immediately off the main Rawai road - Vichit Road, just before Siam Real Estate, and not much passing traffic.

They told me that both houses would be available as the present tenant of just one of the houses will be vacating next month. So if anyone's interested. They told me they would be asking 40k for one house and 45k for the other, and for the location, an extremely good deal! I told them I'd ask around.

If anyone's interested, just turn left at the wooden Laemka Noi restaurant, just by the big yellow Fuang Fa Restaurant sign on the left hand side of Vichit Road, around 100 metres after Rawai Hardware and about 50 metres before Siam Real Estate's office. Go down the lane, park up and descend a set of steps to Laemka Noi Restaurant and have a word with the owners.