Apartment For Rent

Hi All!

I have an apartment in Bangkok on sukhumvit soi 71 available for rent from december 08 onwards. Pls see details below:

LOW RISE apartment for RENT, Sukhumvit Soi 71 (Phrakhanong), 115 sqm, Fully furnished 2 bedrm, 2 bathrom, living/dining rm, separate kitchen with fridge, microwave, stove, washing machine, a/c in bedrms & living rms, electric water heaters, tel line, Cable TV; Internet; CCTV/ 24-hrs security/ keycard/ rooftop exercise room, swimming pool & jaccuzi, garden, playarea for kids; 15 mins walking to Phrakhanong BTS (easy to get taxi/motorbike) ; easy access to expressway; 15 minutes to Ekamai/Thonglor area and several connecting roads (Ramkhamhaeng, Rama IX, Pattanakarn); close to supermarkets, banks, schools, pharmacies, restaurants, hospitals; Rental Bt39,000 negotiable/month + elect & water; minimum 1 year contract. Email [email protected] or call 081-8262399

Edited by kittima

Hi All!

I have an apartment in Bangkok on sukhumvit soi 71 available for rent from december 08 onwards. Pls see details below:

LOW RISE apartment for RENT, Sukhumvit Soi 71 (Phrakhanong), 115 sqm, Fully furnished 2 bedrm, 2 bathrom, living/dining rm, separate kitchen with fridge, microwave, stove, washing machine, a/c in bedrms & living rms, electric water heaters, tel line, Cable TV; Internet; CCTV/ 24-hrs security/ keycard/ rooftop exercise room, swimming pool & jaccuzi, garden, playarea for kids; 15 mins walking to Phrakhanong BTS (easy to get taxi/motorbike) ; easy access to expressway; 15 minutes to Ekamai/Thonglor area and several connecting roads (Ramkhamhaeng, Rama IX, Pattanakarn); close to supermarkets, banks, schools, pharmacies, restaurants, hospitals; Rental Bt39,000 negotiable/month + elect & water; minimum 1 year contract. Email [email protected] or call 081-8262399

Hi Kittima, how bout posting a few pics, also, 40k baht a month for a two bed on phrakhanong might be a tad optimistic

Hi All!

Hi Kittima, how bout posting a few pics, also, 40k baht a month for a two bed on phrakhanong might be a tad optimistic

40K for a 2BR/2Bath at Phrakhanong is realistic - 65sqm 2BR (half the size what is advertised here) go for that money.

Check Sukhumvit Plus, I lived there 2 years until 10 days ago. That's Phrakhanong, T-intersection Sukhumvit/Rama IV.

What is advertised is "15 mins walking to Phrakhanong BTS " through hel_l busy and stalls blocked Soi 71, could be 2km inland from Sukhumvit.

That's not Phrakhanong and 40K for that location could be a bit optimistic, although the size of unit is considerable and 35-39K would be the range.

If you are interested and send me your email, I shall email you pics as files are large.

FYI - I am the owner of the apartment and my current tenant are paying Bt 40K. They are relocating up north of the country and my apt is available dec onwards.

Dear Living In Exile,

Thank you for your comments.

I would see that was wishing thinking. I am not an agent, but rather the owner of the unit.

My current tenants are paying Bt 40K for a 115sq m completely furnished apartment and I can cofidently say this is a great value for money considering the facilities and amenities provided by me as well the the apartment

My tenants are relocating up north of the country and thus my apt is available dec onwards.

Way too expensive for this area!!

Stay away from this one, she is an agent and probably putting a 20% markup on the property.

I have a condo for rent same area, 300 meters from bts with free shuttle service, 25,000 baht per month.See pic 4 my site

Brand new, modern 74 square meter 2bedrm/1bathrm 8th floor, fully furnished, fitness, pool, sauna and shuttle bus to BTS, 2 balconies. Electricity rate direct from Bangkok public electricity, aprox 3.75baht /unit. UBC and INTERNET available too.

Edited by Rainmon