You're The One For Me Fatty

Ah! Back from my brief break from Thai visa!

Anyone miss me?

No? :o

Ok for my first post back...Hmmm... looking at the title of this topic, Scampy, are you a fan of the "MOZ" by any chance?

I used to be really into The Smiths back when I was a Teenager a million years ago.... :D

Oh, By the way, I LOVE White women, as much as I do Black, Hispanic, or Asian women! As long as they are pretty and nice, a ladies race just does not matter to me. :D

Welcome back Narachon.  :D  And yes I used to be. :D

Thanks! It's good to be back, Scampy!

But with all the end of the year work I have to do during the week before the Holidays, not to mention my Thai classes and homework, I won't be able to post as much as I'd like for now! :D

As for the Smiths and Morressy, I still like to listen to them now and then..Brings back memories - Both good and bad! :o

BTW, et33.com - it definatly wasn't the booze - as much as I had, it rarely stops me from getting a rock on, however, the job never gets finished.

Like with the girl with the cowboy hat in Phuket but that was a case of...

Nevermind.

Uhhh.....Just like the end of that movie, " The Crying Game"? :D:D

After witnessing the farang girls in the dubliner the other week (non thai visa members i might add) I think I'll pass thanks and stick to the little brown ladies. (lady)

I'm not sure, Dave. They were actually quite nice.

At closing time... :D:D

Think thats called "grab a grannie"..............jeez i've played that game a few times in the past. :D

Quick get a bird the bars shut soon! :D

A bit like walking st after 2am when all the birds roam the streets.

Hi Dave, :o

A couple of Thai proverbs... :D

สิบเบี้ยใกล้มือ "sip bee-a glai meu"=A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

มีพรายกระซิบบอกผมมา "mee praai gra-sip bok pom maa"=A little bird told me

Cheers,

Snowleopard

Have you ever fancied a return to big mams and intelligent conversation?*

Have you ever been pleasantly surprised with a recent encounter with a farang lady?

Have you ever gone back to seeing a farang lady only to find that you can't get an erection when it comes down to it?

That once happened to me in Bangkok and I'm not sure why it did, but the worst part was that it made her feel even more insecure - despite being a good looking Aussie gal.

Having analysed this, I have come to the conclusion that Thai girls and farang girls have the same insecurities but the difference is that Thai girls make no attempt to hide this and farang girls do try to hide it and pretend they are all confident which, when it comes down to the bedroom stuff, this facade falls away and you're suddenly not with the confident sexy Gwynneth Paltrow lookalike who bought you a Heiniken a couple of hours earlier.

I felt dreadful that all this girl (Debbie her name was, from Canberra) got in return was a lazy lob-on and a string of excuses and we were too embarrassed to keep in touch.

I was annoyed that she tried to hide too hard to be condident and sexy, it put me off, but we have to remember that all the things we DON'T like about farang girls are not their fault.

They are the fault of our rediculous western pop culture that has fed them the Spice Girls and Sex And The City and farang girls are only doing what everone in WestWorld has to do to survive...  Fit in.

I now work with lots of farang girls and some of them drive fork lifts and most could probably drink me under the table and I suppose I would feel a little intimidated taking them to bed, why?

...Because I have a standard Thai skeleton, because I am sixty something kilos and because I want a body the same size as mine to cuddle. (I don't speak for all men here by the way)

Western birds are not all intimidating, and they need love too - though with respect they are a bit daft if they have flown all the way here to find it with a western man.

I have met some nice farang girls in Thailand, of course, only as mates, any suggestion of anything further would instantly soil the aquaintance beyond repair -which doesn't tend to happen with Thai girls, "I have boyfriend but no problem, we can still look movie") -Which is unfortunate for the FG but again, it's fear of embarrassment among other western, especially English, traits that have screwed us all up and it often seems that it's only the ones who get this far away that are able to look back at what they have left behind and see what a horrible mess it all is - and it's only being fuled by more pop, fashion and trend.

Unless you're very confident, good looking and well built then it's not easy to be a man back home any more, and our chances of bedding a beautiful and slim farang girl are far from beautiful but very slim indeed for the avarage not-handsome-but-not-ugly billygoat like myself, let alone those who consider themselves to be fat ugly bastards, probably because that's what they were branded at school or in the office or by many a tart in a local disco back home.

There's been many a post in the past 'dissing' farang girls, which is to be expected - many of you have been through a divorce and probably all of us have been rejected by farang girls so HOW DARE THEY STILL TURN THEIR NOSES UP OVER HERE?!! ...Often tends to be our attitude - but what we're not seeing is that THAT is their self defence, they don't want to put themselves in a position where they could be rejected or look stupid, the same as we don't - and why should we bother out here anyway?  They know that.

Next time you're in a shopping mall or on the skytrain, give the farang lady a smile of recignition and bring them barriers down, she may turn out to be a good friend and if you happen to be on the MRTA subway then 'going to Bang Sue' may turn out to have a whole different meaning.

I'm now running late for work.

*Two things that it is possible to get with a TG if you're lucky.

Hey Scamp,

I won't say too much, just that it's mostly the sound of the voice that kills off anything that could ever lead to anything between myself and a Farang woman. Just listening to two young American Farang expat high school girls gabbing away in Starbucks yesterday, really clinched it. Thai women just have a certain comfortable easy going way at conversation. The intellectual content might not be on par, but there's more 'sanuk', a general feeling of ease and an easiness on the ears. This is just the beginning. I've accquired a special fondness for petite women that I can't seem to break away from. Just a preference, that's all. They're just more fun to swirl around and spin about with on the mattress. Oops, I've said too much.