Is There A Kasikorn Bank Branch In Ploenchit Area?

camerata

Come on mate, its only one more stop on the bts, a 7 min walk from Ploenchit.

It's not the walk. I just don't like banks in the main tourist area. I've had very bad experiences with Bangkok Bank near Soi 12 over the years. Also the Landmark is a sub-branch so it may not have full facilities. I want a credit card, fixed deposit accounts, etc, that tourists wouldn't be interested in.

Come on mate, its only one more stop on the bts, a 7 min walk from Ploenchit.

It's not the walk. I just don't like banks in the main tourist area. I've had very bad experiences with Bangkok Bank near Soi 12 over the years. Also the Landmark is a sub-branch so it may not have full facilities. I want a credit card, fixed deposit accounts, etc, that tourists wouldn't be interested in.

Cam:

The one at Nana looks full-serviced (yes they have a currency exchange on the outside for tourists) on the inside. I would say as much as the one on Asoke close to Phetburi Road.

I just called Kasikorn and apparently there is a sub-branch on the 1st floor of Central Chidlom, although I've never seen it in all the years I've been going there. Also there's a branch at 93/1 Wireless Road, but I'm not sure how far down Wireless that would be. They told me it would take 16 days to get a credit card!

I just called Kasikorn and apparently there is a sub-branch on the 1st floor of Central Chidlom, although I've never seen it in all the years I've been going there. Also there's a branch at 93/1 Wireless Road, but I'm not sure how far down Wireless that would be. They told me it would take 16 days to get a credit card!

Not one to question a mod, but since you posted this 4 days ago, I could have walked to KBank's head office and back 30 times.

FYI, there's a Kasikorn @Langsuan Soi 6. That's a solid 10-minute hike from the Chitlom BTS.

Right. Kasikorn lists the Langsuan branch under Patumwan district and the Wireless Road branch (near All Seasons) under Lumpini district. The only one listed as being in Ploenchit is the one at Central Chidlom, which turns out to be facing the car park in Soi Somkid, the tiny office that used to be a courier service. Open Saturday and Sunday, and open till 8pm, it's very convenient.