Small Rental House In Central Chiang Mai Wanted

Fishenough

Hello,

We are looking for a small house in central Chiang Mai for the three of us; myself, my wife and 12 year old son. A 1 year agreement is great.

We'd love something small and simple, we always like to live in an area before considering buying to get a better feel of different neighborhoods. Have already viewed several 1 and 2 bedroom condos in different areas, from 5 to 20 minute drives from the central. Would just love to live close to everthing.

Thank you for any tips or leads sent way!

Best regards,

Kevin

Hello,

We are looking for a small house in central Chiang Mai for the three of us; myself, my wife and 12 year old son. A 1 year agreement is great.

We'd love something small and simple, we always like to live in an area before considering buying to get a better feel of different neighborhoods. Have already viewed several 1 and 2 bedroom condos in different areas, from 5 to 20 minute drives from the central. Would just love to live close to everthing.

Thank you for any tips or leads sent way!

Best regards,

Kevin

Hi Kevin

Have you tried some of the local real estate guys? I used chiang mai habitat, think the website is www.chiangmaihabitat.com but just do a search. Through them i found the house im living in now. a three bedroom 2 bathroom place, about 15 minutes from town.

Hello Kevin.

Looks like CM is becoming a popular place to live :o You might want to subscribe to Chiang Mai Community Classifieds. It's a free newsletter and has a section each week where folks advertise Housing Available around the city and immediate areas. Subscribers can also post in the Housing Wanted section. Send me a pvt msg if you like and i'll forward you this weeks newsletter which also has info for subscribing.

Aitch

Thanks for the tips gents. We grabbed a two bedroom apartment for six months; until we find that perfect little house in the town center.

The last twenty years of small town BC living, with driving such long distances almost every day, we look forward to being close to it all. We have traveled plenty for the last three years, and Chiang Mai just fit the bill the best.

Best Regards,

Kevin

Edited by Fishenough