Red Sox Optimist

gk10002000

I never saw much baseball over there. I vaguely recall seeing some late night ball game down at one of the bars in that Simon beer bar complex near the end of Walking street, but even that was tape delayed I think. Does anybody know a bar that covers American baseball? I would love to watch the Baseball World Series.

3 days and counting!

I never saw much baseball over there. I vaguely recall seeing some late night ball game down at one of the bars in that Simon beer bar complex near the end of Walking street, but even that was tape delayed I think. Does anybody know a bar that covers American baseball? I would love to watch the Baseball World Series.

3 days and counting!

Major League Baseball is carried on ESPN -- channel 64 on True Cable TV (the old UBC). The games are broadcast live in the morning, usually starting around 7 AM. So if you want to watch the World Series (with or without the Sox) you have to get up early.

and stay in a hotel expensive enough to have good cable :o

I suspect you are running on about something and have some agenda. Two things:

1. An expensive hotel may not have that TV coverage or good TV for that matter.

2. Inexpensive hotels sometimes have very good TV. Intown Holiday has three financial channels and two asian tv news channels. I consider that excellent.

3. I would not pick a hotel just for a few hours of Baseball coverage TV.

Have a nice day.

Thanks to the folks that PM's me about Sports coverage.