New ! Texas Roast Beef Sandwich

dave2

this place was mentioned in another thread a few weeks ago but i cant find it. ive no connection with this place nor do i know the owner but i did notice it was open today and it looks good / clean. its probably not my type of food ( being a brit ) but im sure some local food experts might like to give the place a try. if you stand in front of the original gristle burgers ( mikes burgers ) on moonmuang road and look down the road on the left that goes to the market / river its 20 yards down on your left. enjoy .... dave2

this place was mentioned in another thread a few weeks ago but i cant find it. ive no connection with this place nor do i know the owner but i did notice it was open today and it looks good / clean. its probably not my type of food ( being a brit ) but im sure some local food experts might like to give the place a try. if you stand in front of the original gristle burgers ( mikes burgers ) on moonmuang road and look down the road on the left that goes to the market / river its 20 yards down on your left. enjoy .... dave2

Here's the original thread: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Arbys-Chiang-Mai-t215332.html There's more than one page to this forum, you know :o

/ Priceless

priceless .... thanks for the link but i was informing people about a new food outlet ( Texas Roast Beef Sandwiches ) in Chaing Mai Thailand .

NOT arbys in America , South America Canada or whatever country they are in ? but thank you for talking the trouble to point out my mistake : ) im most pleased that you are that bored you have to correct me or reply