Spouse Visa Help Needed

Hello, i recently married my thai girlfriend of 2 years in Thailand, im now back in the uk and i wish to bring her to England to come live with me. Im 23 and for the last few years ive done a lot of travelling around the world, getting to the know the world and so on :o and ive been studying for 2 years. Now though i am working as a Residential Support worker for disabled people, a job i really enjoy. I currently live at home with my parents but i have asked them if my wife can come live with us in our home and they said yes. I currently do not have much money as im 23 and been around the world travelling for a long time and such. What i want to know is if i make a application for a spouse visa (1 or 2 year visa sorry im not familiar with all visas) will i have a good chance to obtain one? My parents are going to act as my sponsor ie they can help us financially and they can let us live with them. i am working at the moment also and ive obtained 1 months wage slip. ive gathered all the other information i need ie phone logs, e-mails, photos and such. Thank you for your input i really appreciate it John thanks again :D

Third party support is acceptable if you are living with family/parents they should supply a recent bank statement etc if they are offering financial assistance, and a letter of invite. Also you must ensure a room such as a bedroom etc is for your exclusive use.Obviously as long as we do not have an over crowding issue i cannot see any problems arising ,the Housing Act 1985 contains statutory definitions of overcrowding in residential housing.

I would also take note of the rules below :

Members of the couple’s families in the UK may offer to maintain the couple adequately until they can do so from their own resources. This is acceptable in the case of fiancé(e)s/proposed civil partners who are not permitted to work until the marriage/civil partnership. However, for spouses or civil partners, such an arrangement would not satisfy the Rules, which require the couple to maintain themselves. Nevertheless, it may be appropriate in certain circumstances to exercise discretion for a spouse or civil partner where it is clear that such an arrangement will be for a limited period and that the couple will be in a position to maintain themselves shortly after the applicant’s arrival in the UK.

Taken from : http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/ecg/chapter9/#point%20six

If you're application is successful you will be issued with a 2 year settlement visa, your partner can work once she arrives and can help to provide towards the family income. You should supply a letter from your employer stating that your job is permanent and supply further wage slips if required, i would personally wait until you had at least 3 months worth of these.

Good luck

Theyre going to offer some financial assistance as well as put a roof over our heads. Im working at the moment, and getting decent money so they shouldnt need to help us so much only a little bit every now and then. Thanks for your replies i appreciate your help and kindness :o

Nowi live in thailand15 years.i stay with my grandmother.my mom marriage with uk guy.thery have plan to help me for live there .Now i am 19 years old .

how i can get visa ?

i hope to know and how can i do?

:o

thank you for reply

You will need to give more details about yourself and husband for people to be able to help.

You are 19 but live in Thailand for 15 years ? are you Thai ?

Would probably be a good start.