Do Thai Girls Ever Switch Off Their Mobile Phones?

goodmanreally

It's a ridiculous question which warrants ridiculous answers. Do women ever turn off their phones? might be more acceptable. Why mention Thai women? are they any different than other women? What is the OP trying to insinuate by mentioning Thai women turning off their phones?

By the way i think that a <deleted> is a pregnant goldfish so i don't see the relevance in that statement.

Cheers, Rick

This is a Thai forum no? And by wanting generalise Thai women with the rest of the female population on the planet your the one showing what an ignorant <deleted> you actually are... :o

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True its a bit of a silly question, but its obvious what the guys getting at.

Ask yourself the question, if theres no GOOD reason for the phone to be off, then why is it off!?! In my experience very few girls ever turn their phone off. Make it clear from the start that you won't tollerate it then if this happpens frequently and they don't have a good explaination for it then show em the door. :o

Maybe it's off because they want privacy. Do they have no right to privacy? Mobile phones are the single most invasive invention of modern times - the idea that we MUST be available to anyone and everyone is palpable nonsense.

Personally, I keep my phone off as much as possible. If I'm in the mood to be contacted, I have it on.

'Make it clear you won't tolerate it' . . .My God. Do you own the girls in your life? Do they have rights too? What sort of relationship is THAT?

Ask yourself the question, if theres no GOOD reason for the phone to be off, then why is it off!?! In my experience very few girls ever turn their phone off. Make it clear from the start that you won't tollerate it then if this happpens frequently and they don't have a good explaination for it then show em the door. :o

Maybe it's off because they want privacy. Do they have no right to privacy? Mobile phones are the single most invasive invention of modern times - the idea that we MUST be available to anyone and everyone is palpable nonsense.

Personally, I keep my phone off as much as possible. If I'm in the mood to be contacted, I have it on.

'Make it clear you won't tolerate it' . . .My God. Do you own the girls in your life? Do they have rights too? What sort of relationship is THAT?

he sounds like a psycho

Edited by lifeisrandom

I'm a Farang and I often have my phone off, does that mean ALL Farangs do the same ?

Some Thai women turn their phones off too, like millions of other mobile phone users all over the world, it ain't rocket science is it ?

Jeeez, some of you guys are so paranoid.

Even office working thai gurls will rarely if ever turn off their mobiles. In fact I think no one here turns their mobile off EVER, as one only needs to go to a movie and listen to the mobile phones ringing every few minutes during the film.

my gf's and my own phone are off 99% of the time

i guess that refutes your ridiculous assertion huh?

On or off, you don't have to answer it. That is the main benefit of mobiles, you know exactly whos calling so you can choose if you're available or not. If not, theres SMS and Voicemails as a means of getting the communication across.

dam_n rite I won't tolorate it, and in my experience they won't either, if you fail to answer or are out of reception for any amount of time its like the French inqusition when you next speak. If your sharing a large part of each others lives, what's wrong with being on-call 24/7???

I think the disagreement between members here has a lot to do with the diverse range of ages on this forum, guys that are 50+ with wives/gf's that are getting on a bit also aren't exactly in a position to play the field so much as younger members, and probably spend most of their time at home with their pipe and rocking chair posting on thaivisa for 14hrs a day while wifey is away in the kitchen cooking up some crumpets or dusting down the bedsheets.. :D

he sounds like a psycho

You probably have nothing to worry about lifeisrandom, I personally only date the finest peices of ass so I like to keep a close eye on them.. It would be foolish not to.. Theres something wrong with that?? :D

Isnt it all about trust ?,. if you dont trust her then knock it on the head,. it wouldnt bother me if my wife turned the dam thing off forever, !,. as it happens i turn mine off when i go to bed and back on in the morning,.for no other reason that i dont want to be woke up,. im sure others have diffrent reasons, have you asked her ? ,.

I'm a Farang and I often have my phone off, does that mean ALL Farangs do the same ?

Some Thai women turn their phones off too, like millions of other mobile phone users all over the world, it ain't rocket science is it ?

Jeeez, some of you guys are so paranoid.

Says a lot about their partners dosent it whether from the bar or the ritz hotel :o

It's a ridiculous question which warrants ridiculous answers. Do women ever turn off their phones? might be more acceptable. Why mention Thai women? are they any different than other women? What is the OP trying to insinuate by mentioning Thai women turning off their phones?

By the way i think that a <deleted> is a pregnant goldfish so i don't see the relevance in that statement.

Cheers, Rick

This is a Thai forum no? And by wanting generalise Thai women with the rest of the female population on the planet your the one showing what an ignorant <deleted> you actually are... :o

Thank you for those kind words. It is still a stupid question and also a troll that does not warrant a sensible answer. My point is that women are women and Thai women are no different to any other women. Please define the term ignorant <deleted>.

By the way we have not heard much from the OP have we?

Rick

On or off, you don't have to answer it. That is the main benefit of mobiles, you know exactly whos calling so you can choose if you're available or not. If not, theres SMS and Voicemails as a means of getting the communication across.

dam_n rite I won't tolorate it, and in my experience they won't either, if you fail to answer or are out of reception for any amount of time its like the French inqusition when you next speak. If your sharing a large part of each others lives, what's wrong with being on-call 24/7???

I think the disagreement between members here has a lot to do with the diverse range of ages on this forum, guys that are 50+ with wives/gf's that are getting on a bit also aren't exactly in a position to play the field so much as younger members, and probably spend most of their time at home with their pipe and rocking chair posting on thaivisa for 14hrs a day while wifey is away in the kitchen cooking up some crumpets or dusting down the bedsheets.. :D

Exactly correct. Guys married for 15 years to some 40+ "country lady" do not exactly have the same concerns as with a twenty-something GF, who you may be trying to figure out if she is "in the business" or not. Frequency and accuracy of phone communication can be a barometer of this.

he sounds like a psycho

You probably have nothing to worry about lifeisrandom, I personally only date the finest peices of ass so I like to keep a close eye on them.. It would be foolish not to.. Theres something wrong with that?? :D

You sound insecure mate. Are you afraid that you cannot satisfy their needs? Are you afraid they are not attracted to you?

Just ask her. Relationship is based on trust. There are 1000 of reasons why a person switch off the phone. There is no right answer to this question. And you are only assuming she maybe unfaithful. Have time off and stay with her longer to understand her.

Agree...

I have never turned off the phone, sometimes I will get the emergency matter from my staffs

Just sometimes I will not pick up the calls, let it rings until it disconnected. :o

Ask yourself the question, if theres no GOOD reason for the phone to be off, then why is it off!?! In my experience very few girls ever turn their phone off. Make it clear from the start that you won't tollerate it then if this happpens frequently and they don't have a good explaination for it then show em the door. :D

he sounds like a psycho

You sound insecure mate. Are you afraid that you cannot satisfy their needs? Are you afraid they are not attracted to you?

You've kinda pushed me into blowing my own trumpet, which is not my intention but, lets just say they usually form an orderly que and I would be banned from the forum in 2 minutes flat if I went into details about satisfying various needs here... :o

Yep, some guys might prefer the runt of the litter purely for their own sense of self security, or maybe thats all they can get, or all that will hang around? Each to his own.. :D

This is obviously a self observation.

Rick

Ask yourself the question, if theres no GOOD reason for the phone to be off, then why is it off!?! In my experience very few girls ever turn their phone off. Make it clear from the start that you won't tollerate it then if this happpens frequently and they don't have a good explaination for it then show em the door. :D

he sounds like a psycho

You've kinda pushed me into blowing my own trumpet, which is not my intention but, lets just say they usually form an orderly que and I would be banned from the forum in 2 minutes flat if I went into details about satisfying various needs here... :o

Yep, some guys might prefer the runt of the litter purely for their own sense of self security, or maybe thats all they can get, or all that will hang around? Each to his own.. :D

If you are so good at satisfying their needs than why are you convinced that they intend to cheat behind your back. Something isn't adding up here. You can lie to us but you cannot lie to yourself.

If you are so good at satisfying their needs than why are you convinced that they intend to cheat behind your back. Something isn't adding up here. You can lie to us but you cannot lie to yourself.

Were you a neglected child? Has no one ever cared about you and what your doing? Does all this seem so alien to you?!!?!? :o

People lie, people cheat, I hope it doesn't happen to me but its a fact of life and should it happen I intent to nip it in the bud..

Perhaps you should try getting out more often.

Edited by TopDogger

I can picture the scene now. Topdogger gets a new girl in his life. On his first date (or should I say, interview) he sits her down and says . . 'Tirac, if you want to be with me you MUST always have your phone on at all times, or I'll get rid of you."

A true meeting of equals. That's so romantic. I wish you well.

I can picture the scene now. Topdogger gets a new girl in his life. On his first date (or should I say, interview) he sits her down and says . . 'Tirac, if you want to be with me you MUST always have your phone on at all times, or I'll get rid of you."

:D Actually Grandad, it was my last bird that said that first, and of course I asked if I could expect the same. Something along the lines of "so I can call you whatever time I want, and whenever I want, and you will always be able to answer?", needless to say, this was one tidy peice of BKK ass that 99% of the male population in BKK, foreigners or otherwise would have given their right arm to get a peice of... :D Did I keep a close eye on her, you'd better fvckin believe I did. :D

Bendix, your probably old enough to remember when Shepards would actually live and sleep in the fields @ day/night to watch over their flock, apply that logic to the 21st century and you'll have a better grasp of the benefits of cell phones to young alpha males. :o

:D Actually Grandad, it was my last bird that said that first, and of course I asked if I could expect the same. Something along the lines of "so I can call you whatever time I want, and whenever I want, and you will always be able to answer?", needless to say, this was one tidy peice of BKK ass that 99% of the male population in BKK, foreigners or otherwise would have given their right arm to get a peice of... :D Did I keep a close eye on her, you'd better fvckin believe I did. :(

Bendix, your probably old enough to remember when Shepards would actually live and sleep in the fields @ day/night to watch over their flock, apply that logic to the 21st century and you'll have a better grasp of the benefits of cell phones to young alpha males. :o

I remember the Shepards mate, and let me tell...you are no Shephard.

Re: your point about cell phones and alpha males, as an Alpha male let me tell you that I don't need to be handing my number out to she-la's so they can call me in the middle of the night looking for some luvin. My flock is well and truly kept under close guard by my security guards, moto-bike taxi boys and 11hasoon delivery boys. When I need one, I just send my border collie out to go round up a few...nice lads that they are :D

As for your tidy p of a, she was better the first time I had her 8 years ago - about the time when carrying a mobile phone and riding the newly opened bts was trendy. :D

Edited by bkkjames

Sounds like you have quite some operation going there, must be costing u a pretty penny, good luck with it. Anyway, this thread is about mobiles phones, not pimps.

As for your tidy p of a, she was better the first time I had her 8 years ago - about the time when carrying a mobile phone and riding the newly opened bts was trendy. :D

Is that rite? She'd have been 12yrs old ya nonce! :D If thats what your into perhaps "Phnom Penn James" as a user name and Cambodia for the location would be better suited to ya?.. :o

Edited by TopDogger

Sounds like you have quite some operation going there, must be costing u a pretty penny, good luck with it. Anyway, this thread is about mobiles phones, not pimps.

Is that rite? She'd have been 12yrs old ya nonce! :D If thats what your into perhaps "Phnom Penn James" as a user name and Cambodia for the location would be better suited to ya?.. :o

Oops, I meant her older sister - could have been her mother come to think of it now.

I have an unusual question but it's bugging me badly. I have a girlfriend in Mae Sot. I travel on business often and we stay in touch with mobiles. Sometimes, she will switch off her phone, which never bothered me or made me suspicious but a friend recently said to me that Thai girls never ever switch off their phones and i should be suspicious of this. This one sentence from my friend has now turned me into mr parnoia and i wanting to know if Thai girls really never switch off their phones. Does your wife or girlfriend do this? I want to point out that my girlfriend is not a bar girl and works a normal job as a manager's office assistant.

I have been living with my Thai girlfriend now for over 1 1/2 years, and she's never, ever turned her phone off. :o

I have an unusual question but it's bugging me badly. I have a girlfriend in Mae Sot. I travel on business often and we stay in touch with mobiles. Sometimes, she will switch off her phone, which never bothered me or made me suspicious but a friend recently said to me that Thai girls never ever switch off their phones and i should be suspicious of this. This one sentence from my friend has now turned me into mr parnoia and i wanting to know if Thai girls really never switch off their phones. Does your wife or girlfriend do this? I want to point out that my girlfriend is not a bar girl and works a normal job as a manager's office assistant.

Do you think that anyone will answer that question. Get a live! firdt post and a joke.

You are the joke! :o

Nothing wrong with the question, what a nice welcome you gave to a new member, you <deleted>!

I agree. It seems that there are many on here that have to use foul language and negative ill thought out comments in answer to honest questions like yours. The members here should all be civilto one another. The moderators should remove some of the ones that cannot be civil. Many seem to reply in obnoxious ways just to see themselves online.

I have never known any of my g/f turn off their phone. I've seen some with a discahrged battery on occasion. Bit of a b*gger when it rings at 2 a.m !!

I agree. It seems that there are many on here that have to use foul language and negative ill thought out comments in answer to honest questions like yours. The members here should all be civilto one another. The moderators should remove some of the ones that cannot be civil. Many seem to reply in obnoxious ways just to see themselves online.

Me too, theres too many bitter and twisted folk on here nowadays.. Although I'm not completely innocent in the foul language department the amount of bitterness, derogatory comments and general argument picking that goes on is quite astounding.. The main problem imo is the amount of people on here who blatantly don't know what their talking about but like to spout stuff out as if its gospel..

The first thing members should be told when signing up is that TopDogger is always right.. :o