Interview

hello.

I want some advice for an interview.Have anyone can give what i should to before i have the interview .What nomally the officer will ask you when you got interview? I'm abit panic and want to prepare for that you know.Next week i will have an interview in British embassy.Please tell me whats they'll ask and what i should to say?

thank you. :o

Erasmus's advice is good.

If you tell the truth, you will end up where you belong rather than faking it and ending up (in a job, friendship, marriage) in a place

not suited to you.

It will hurt to get rejected now and then, but it is actually for your

own good in the long run.

hello.

I want some advice for an interview.Have anyone can give what i should to before i have the interview .What nomally the officer will ask you when you got interview? I'm abit panic and want to prepare for that you know.Next week i will have an interview in British embassy.Please tell me whats they'll ask and what i should to say?

thank you. <_<

Talk to Scouse. He's the Brit expert hereabouts.

Thank you scouse.Yes the embassy they're called this morning to tell me that's i will got short interview next week.Oh! i dont know what to say that's good news right 'coz it's gonna be long interview.Anyways now i'm very nervous and panicing..You told me they're will ask about our relationship yeah i know i can answer them that.But like i said nervous...Hope everything will be done on next week and i will let you know what's going on alright..The people are very nice..

Latt

I presume this goes here, Latt seems to hit the p_report.gif button rather than the t_reply.gif button.

:o Hi the people here!!

I went to the British embassy for the interview yesterday.I have short interview and yeah i been waiting for the result from 1pm to 4pm..But doesn't matter for that after the officer call my name and gave me my passport with the visas..Oh god i still be surprise how quick was that...Nothing i can say only so happy to got uk visa.I've been worried,nervous and panic then now everything be ok..

I apply for the Fiancee' visa on 1st December this month and wait for 5 working day for them to send the letter to me for interview.Then i had interview and got the visa.It's take only 9 working day for Fiancee' visa...That's the best you know!

Anyways thank you for all the people who give me the great advice and i'm really appreciate for that ok.

Thank you.

Latt.