Reading Thai Script

bmanly

Currently my wife and I are in Australia using Windows XP Pro. When ever my wife gets a Thai Script email it comes out in unreadable garble and to view it I must go to ...view....encoding.....windows Thai. Is there anyway I can set up my PC to automatically read Thai without doing all the clicking? We use Yahoo web mail, thankyou.

Thanks for your help so far. As for Netscape I do not wish to install that so I will have let that idea go. For Internet Explorer I followed your instructions exactly and it still come out garbled. I tried restarting and all that but no go. Any more ideas?

open the mail, right click , on the contexual menu choose ENCODING, then select thai.

If the mail is correctly encoded following the ISO norm (RFC 1278) the text will appear correctly:

if stll not work, then you will have to "hack"it (according to oxford dictionnary, you will have to use an axe lol)

<meta http-equiv=Content-Type content=text/html; charset=windows-1256>

search the correct chatset number (this is for some work I have just done for the youngest brother of Bin Laden, who is still in Arabia and still making money, the charset is for arab language) and you will add this line on the very start of every mail you get.

hope that help

Roxaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane ... eventually under the red light

open the mail, right click , on the contexual menu choose ENCODING, then select thai.

If the mail is correctly encoded following the ISO norm (RFC 1278) the text will appear correctly:

if stll not work, then you will have to "hack"it (according to oxford dictionnary, you will have to use an axe lol)

<meta http-equiv=Content-Type content=text/html; charset=windows-1256>

search the correct chatset number (this is for some work I have just done for the youngest brother of Bin Laden, who is still in Arabia and still making money, the charset is for arab language) and you will add this line on the very start of every mail you get.

hope that help

Roxaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane ... eventually under the red light