Looking For Ladyboy For Serious Relationship

Guidosl

Dear friends,

For several years I've been dreaming about having a relationship with a ladyboy. The last few weeks I spend in Thailand and had some fantastic experiences. I would like to spend my life with a ladyboy. I know that for sure now.

Now the question is, were can I find ladyboys that want serious relationships with farang?

Best regards,

Guido

This is not exactly a gay issue or a ladies' issue, more a general issue unique to Thailand in general. Two (male) moderators have decided to try this in the general forum.

Please, have some respect for the straight men on ThaiVisa who desire ladyboys.

LadyBoys not Ladygirls. So there not Straight. ladyboy sounds kinda gay to me.

My guess is that you don't ask such questions on a forum , I might

be proven wrong . But wonder what the OP's motives are ...... :D

Whatever his motives are, can we please keep the idiotic replies out of this thread?

As PB said earlier... respect please.

:o

Personal I think the OP is having a good laugh out of this.. But Mods Don’t threat. As grown up in Thailand. I don’t have any bad feeling about LB. in fact some of them are very funny.

But I have Made my own view out Look on why lady boys are come to be. 3 reason why. It’s a Trend and Thailand will follow treads. Its weakness of men, and men are corrupt and weak especially in Thailand. And last reason and the best outlook you will ever hear, is because there brains where damaged while they where growing up in the moms whom, kind of like a down syndrome but just in the brain. But it happens right? its nature at its worst after all. I always say cant fight agents nature you will never win.

Respect.

DEK BAH!

i dont know if a guy that likes LB`s is straight?!?!?! cause if he straight why not just take L????

chai mai???

We gays often do not consider a person who tries his hardest to be a female, to be a male. But there is clearly a big demand for ladyboys in Thailand, mostly by straight men. Mai kojai.

DEK BAH!

i dont know if a guy that likes LB`s is straight?!?!?! cause if he straight why not just take L????

chai mai???

We gays often do not consider a person who tries his hardest to be a female, to be a male. But there is clearly a big demand for ladyboys in Thailand, mostly by straight men. Mai kojai.

me too......i think its taboo. or just the best of both worlds...

back on topic....you should not need to know where too meet a ladyboy as they are everywhere as much as other genders (there everywhere!)

but i seen alot around huay kwang markets at night eating......

Only name I can think of is Gay.

I think that those straight men must have an element of gayish in them .

You can't say you are straight if you do it with them , perhaps ostrich bi- sexual .

Isn;t there a name for men who have sexual preferences of lady boys ?

the issue is not if LBs (men in drags) are gays but rather if "normal" men having intercourse with other men (LBs) are gays or not. They are, both of them. So yes, this thread belongs to the gay section, where the OP will find better advice

I am a member of a dating website, and I get the occassional ladyboy writing me asking to meet me for some degree or another of a relationship despite the fact that I have nothing even hinting I want to meet a ladyboy on my profile.

So I would guess that if you put a profile on one of those sites and indicate you are interested in one, then many ladyboys would contact you.

This is not exactly a gay issue or a ladies' issue, more a general issue unique to Thailand in general. Two (male) moderators have decided to try this in the general forum.

Ooh, I get it now. So it's ok for men to ask about male prostitutes, just not female prostitutes? How does that work then?

And to think some people think the 'police' have their own agendas to push. You could not make it up.

:o:D :D

the issue is not if LBs (men in drags) are gays but rather if "normal" men having intercourse with other men (LBs) are gays or not. They are, both of them. So yes, this thread belongs to the gay section, where the OP will find better advice

Search your feelings, Guidosl, you know it to be the truth.

Ooh, I get it now. So it's ok for men to ask about male prostitutes, just not female prostitutes? How does that work then?

And to think some people think the 'police' have their own agendas to push. You could not make it up.

What did I make up? Who says all ladyboys are pros? I closed a thread today that talked about barboys. This is not about pros or hos or Johns.

I think that those straight men must have an element of gayish in them .

You can't say you are straight if you do it with them , perhaps ostrich bi- sexual .

Isn;t there a name for men who have sexual preferences of lady boys ?

Yes, gay.

Why do people have a problem with the truth?

If you go for a post-op lady boy she is a lady, so why not go with a lady?, they do say and i quote " i am a lady trapped in a mans body", if you go for a pre-op ladyboy why not go with a guy they have the tackle you are gay.(or bi)

Pretty simple to me.

Edited by rick75

What did I make up? Who says all ladyboys are pros? I closed a thread today that talked about barboys. This is not about pros or hos or Johns.

Exactly... there is no mention in the OP about prostitution.

Homosexual?

No where does this poster say he's male.

HOwever I think this belongs in the personal ads.

So I can put in an ad too on the Gen page ? ?

Woman seeks straight Marcus Schenkenberg look-a like . Age 35-55 Must be Kind to animals, Passionate, Intelligent Funny , Rich and have a large cargo plane capable of long distance flight

Homosexual?

No where does this poster say he's male.

HOwever I think this belongs in the personal ads.

So I can put in an ad too on the Gen page ? ?

Woman seeks straight Marcus Schenkenberg look-a like . Age 35-55 Must be Kind to animals, Passionate, Intelligent Funny , Rich and have a large cargo plane capable of long distance flight

Dang! I don't have a plane! :o

I have the (almost) perfect match for you (maybe). Well, he is apparently fairly rich, and has fleets of large, long-distance cargo planes. The good news is, if you meet him, you can pretty much be guaranteed you'll have a "captive" audience ! :o

Though, due to his current situation, he may be more interested in ladyboys at the moment as well, but I'm sure a good women could straighten him out. :D

Send your resume to Victor Bout, care of Bang Kwan prison (unless the US is actually able to extradite him).

As for Ladyboys. One should remember that not all of them still carry the "extra" tackle they were born with. I guess once they are "post-op", they become "Women of the Second Category". Most still consider them to be LBs though.

There are a couple "pre-op"s in my building. I've seen a couple of "post-ops" that most people would have trouble identifying as having once been boys. Look at the winners of the Miss Tiffany's contests. Most people would have trouble figuring out they too were once boys (or still are, in part).

Is it bisexual, homosexual or omni-sexual to like LBs ? I guess it depends on what other preferences you also harbour.

I don't have any personal experience with LBs (that I know of, but I've never been "surprised"). Of the ones I know though, there is only one that isn't involved in the P4P trade. There must be more, but I have no idea where you'd even start to look for them. As previously suggested, online sites are probably the best place to begin.

I always shake my head at guys in Thailand that are still on the internet looking for a partner. All you have to do is take a walk outside and somebody will be walking with you whether or not you expected. Or maybe it's just me.

Uh, perhaps some men would like to screen women before meeting to see if there is any degree of compatability first. Perhaps they don't go to bars and date BG's. Perhaps they do not feel comfortable chatting up women they meet while taking a walk outside. Perhaps there is something about them that they want known (such as a handicap, religious beliefs, health factors, desire for children, age, ability to spend time in Thailand, etc.) so they don't waste emotional involvement with someone who cannot accept them.

THere are many reasons why some men might use the internet to decide on whom they want to meet.