Bike Seat Wrap

alvin80

Ouch, cop bait, and an asskicking from any "more testosterone than brains" young Thai. Nationalism is sacred here, and you can't have anything sacred under genitalia, feet, or anything relating to it.

I remember my girlfriend had done some underwear washing and wanted to know where she should hang them to dry, I told her to hang them from the shower rod in the bathroom, but she freaked out that I might accidentally walk under them to take a shower (especially with my amulet on).

Why not just get some British football team wrapper, and fly a Thai flag from the back? It'll save you quite a few headaches.

No, I don't think so. You never see the Thai flag used as decoration, like for clothing, as you do the flags of truly free countries. Looks like cop bait to me.

now that u've mentioned it yeah, haven't seen them used as deco items....thanks for the input Sixpack..

Ouch, cop bait, and an asskicking from any "more testosterone than brains" young Thai. Nationalism is sacred here, and you can't have anything sacred under genitalia, feet, or anything relating to it.

I remember my girlfriend had done some underwear washing and wanted to know where she should hang them to dry, I told her to hang them from the shower rod in the bathroom, but she freaked out that I might accidentally walk under them to take a shower (especially with my amulet on).

Why not just get some British football team wrapper, and fly a Thai flag from the back? It'll save you quite a few headaches.

yeah meridian, i recall something abt the genitalia area issue, hence wanted some oponions....think i'll do some footie or redbull shit...hahaha..thanks too for your comments....