Study In Thailand

RoyJones

Hi All, I been trying google without any luck and I could find any sections for study and thought this is the closest thing to it.

I would like to do a Computer Science degree when I go to bangkok early next year, can someone point me in the right direction. Do they have a online courses that I can do also?

Thanks for any advice.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All, I been trying google without any luck and I could find any sections for study and thought this is the closest thing to it.

I would like to do a Computer Science degree when I go to bangkok early next year, can someone point me in the right direction. Do they have a online courses that I can do also?

Thanks for any advice.

Payap University in Chiang Mai has Computer Information Systems (CIS). It is taught totally in English. It's a lot cheaper to study in Chiang Mai than Bangkok.

Thanks for any advice.

Check out Ramkhumhang University too. My wife graduated from there. I know that they have a big English department with a large western faculty, and many students from all over the world. I think that they have IT as a major. Good Luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Most universities in Thailand now offer english curriculum, but the probably the best one would be ABAC, which is part of Assumption University, they have a good mix of Thai and international students, and is recommended by a lot of local students who wish to study english.

• 2 weeks later...