Credit Crunch

Found an add at another website.

House for sale Bophut Samui

2 bedroom2 bathroom,1 guest cloakroom,2 lounge/dining rooms,fitted western kitchen,16sqm terrace,bedroom balcony,partially furnished,off-road parking.Chanote title.

2,600,000 Baht

Has the Credit Crunch come to Samui?

Found an add at another website.
House for sale Bophut Samui

2 bedroom2 bathroom,1 guest cloakroom,2 lounge/dining rooms,fitted western kitchen,16sqm terrace,bedroom balcony,partially furnished,off-road parking.Chanote title.

2,600,000 Baht

Has the Credit Crunch come to Samui?

YES, clearly...if you thought the last couple of years were bad for the property market the last couple of month show how much very worse it is going to get...for the rest of the commercial market now too. locals are about to get what they want....no more expats, no more tourists...no more falang! :o

well theres a lot of poor quality houses in bad locations which i think has a lot to with it also I think thailand property market went down the pan after the coup and has never really fully recovered since then, the financial crisis is just another nail in the coffin.

well theres a lot of poor quality houses in bad locations which i think has a lot to with it also I think thailand property market went down the pan after the coup and has never really fully recovered since then, the financial crisis is just another nail in the coffin.

there are loads of poor quality houses in great locations too!...bottom-line, Samui is sunk for the next few years like the rest of the world...I look forward the better place it will after that...then dealing with the ripcurl when all the scum returns :o

there are loads of poor quality houses in great locations too!...bottom-line, Samui is sunk for the next few years like the rest of the world...I look forward the better place it will after that...then dealing with the ripcurl when all the scum returns :o

you having a bad day thaierless?

you having a bad day thaierless?

average :D ...for life in "paradise" and just stating facts, in my humble opinion. :D