Can I Bring This To Thai With Me

rbrick49

You can BUT it is going to cost you an arm,leg and lots of money. it really aint worth it. if you want a trike i would get one built here using an existing thai registered bike.

Ronnie, How long you coming for. because other people talk about tempory import but it seems a bit of hassle.

if you dont do it properly you can end up having the bike siezed by customs or paying even more money. read this subforum carefully because the days of paying a little back hander are almost gone. bless the US for providing extensive computer systems for Thailand. :o

by the way nice bike.

Allan

Hi rbrick49, that is the best looking trike I have seen for many years! Don't even think about taking it. Get a locker at Fort Knox and mothball it till you head back to OZ. Yer I know you said "come to Thailand to live" but ya never said forever!

Hi rbrick49, that is the best looking trike I have seen for many years! Don't even think about taking it. Get a locker at Fort Knox and mothball it till you head back to OZ. Yer I know you said "come to Thailand to live" but ya never said forever!

thanks guys I love it to you reckon it would cost to much hey

regards ronnie

thanks guys I love it to you reckon it would cost to much hey

regards ronnie

youd be better selling it at home and bring cash and get thorchops and kustoms in bkk to build you one again or hotrod in pattaya