New Curtains

timekeeper

As I have said earlirt today on another thread, there are three or four quite good ones about half-way down Thepprasit - South side, opposite Soi 10.

But make sure you emphasise that you want 1 1/2 widths or they will do the Thai thing of measuring a window and making the curtains the same widrh.

i need to get curtains and rods for a new house build

i have used one curtain maker before on other jobs but would like a second opinion from someone new

anyone recommend someone based on actual experience?

Pirom Furniture & Decoration Soi Siam Country Club I'll pm the phone number to you

As I have said earlirt today on another thread, there are three or four quite good ones about half-way down Thepprasit - South side, opposite Soi 10.

But make sure you emphasise that you want 1 1/2 widths or they will do the Thai thing of measuring a window and making the curtains the same widrh.

I have used one on this road recently - did a decent job and also put up the rails and the pelmet and very quick and reasonable price. I can't remember the name but it if u go up Thepprasit road from Jomtien beach direction, about half way up on the left side you come across a row of newly built shops painted in vivid colours. Directly opposite on the other side of the road there is a double fronted curtain shop on the corner. I would recommend it very much but don't know any others.

I have used one on this road recently - did a decent job and also put up the rails and the pelmet and very quick and reasonable price. I can't remember the name but it if u go up Thepprasit road from Jomtien beach direction, about half way up on the left side you come across a row of newly built shops painted in vivid colours. Directly opposite on the other side of the road there is a double fronted curtain shop on the corner. I would recommend it very much but don't know any others.

Name is Khun Nat and business is Plus Business

Pop Curtains and Decoration on Thepprasit just by the petrol stations has done my curtains and wallpapering.

Good work and reasonable prices.

Minimal English spoken though.

The place Slogger recommends is more expensive but with good English spoken.

Amorn curtain house, the widest choice of curtains, located at thirth road North Pattaya