Interview

:o Thank you your advice everyone.Now i've been waiting for british embassy to call me to give me the date for interview.I apply the fiancee's visa on 1st Dec.this month and now already 5 working day as they're told me but no contact from them.what shall i do? Do i have to call them or wait for them to call i dont know..

What i had ask the last message that.what nomally the officer will ask you when you got interview and can you tell me how to answer the right answer please.

Thank you .

Latt

Hi Latt,

Give it a few more days and if you have not heard from the embassy by then, call them.

In the interview the visa officer will want to see that you intend to permanently live with your fiancé. He/she will decide this by asking you questions about your relationship, for example, when you met, how you met, what your fiancé does in the UK, what family he has, whether he's been married before, whether he has children from a previous marriage, what you like doing together, etc. You therefore need to have a very good knowledge of your fiancé and his circumstances in the UK.

Scouse.