Skyline R34 S/wheel Boss Kit?

Hi my friend in Ireland has a R34 and cannot find a steering wheel boss kit for an aftermarket steering wheel. I have asked at my usual car shop and a few of the stalls outside Big C (Phuket), but they just laughed (rightly so as I couldn't afford a skyline :D). There are a few on ebay but he only paid £60 for th s/wheel and they are going for over £100 which seems stupid as all it is, is a splined collar.

Any ideas? Anyone in BKK can help? Any shops in BKK which sell online?

Thanks in advance (not too much or might get detonation :o )

Dan (on gf's log in)

Chiang Kong bangna km 12(?)

Err...

plenty, their is mbk(rstyle), there is behind mbk chula(very big), there is bangna trat (get off at bang phi) chunkong-very big to, there is secon square original and there is a few other stores.

which kit imparticular?

I haven't seen my mates car yet, he just said its a R34.

Yeah there's at least 2 joints at Seacon. Give us a part number.

Part number? I need to know who makes the part before I can give you a part number :D And it won't be Nissan if its aftermarket stuff.

yup they have them in those places i recommended

Right might have to PM you pal :o

Look out if you have HICAS, if the boss is not compatible you will have all sorts of issues

Yeah I'm aware of that, and I think powersteering and airbags too, as his is primarily going to be a drifting car he will be fitting a different rack I imagine and the airbag will be gone with the new steering wheel. TBH I think you can just not wire the HICAS up and reset ECU to get rid of error codes. He won't be wanting the rear wheels turning with his new hobby :D

Thanks for your help guys :D