Did Arsenal Deserve To Win?

2long

Simple yes/no poll. Did Arsenal deserve to win?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm a Gooner and watched it with a racing heart on the edge of my seat. Therefore I guess I'm biased in voting 'yes.'

If you, too, are a ManU or Arsenal fan, please leave a post to say so, just so we can view the poll in the right light.

I'm a Gooner and watched it with a racing heart on the edge of my seat. Therefore I guess I'm biased in voting 'yes.'

If you, too, are a ManU or Arsenal fan, please leave a post to say so, just so we can view the poll in the right light.

I'm a fellow Gooner and agree that we deserved it, United can call themselves unlucky but we also had chances to finish them off before they inevitably pulled out back late on.

Am I alone in thinking Bendtner will never really make it?

He did ok today but never appears to be a natural finisher and can be quite lazy - rarely closing opposition defenders down. Oh, and his position play is woeful, too often caught out on the wing or getting in other peoples' way.

I did used to rate him and generally don't trash our players. Am looking forward to the return of Eduardo, albeit that it will take him a while to get match sharpness back.

Should of been a draw! :o

I found it very similar to the Liverpool v United match in that Arsenal appeared more "up for it" than United.

Something not quite right with United this season.Their usual fluid passing game is just not there.Missing the influence of Carlos Queiroz maybe.

After a couple of decent games Rooney appears back in his headless chicken routine.Berbatov is not the grafter you need in these tough away games....better starting with Tevez.

Gary Neville looks rusty after a season out but his replacement Rafael de Silva looks a fair prospect at 19.

Nasri took both his goals well but I agree that Bendtner just doesnt seem to have it at this level.....sell him to Middlesborough or Bolton :o

I thought arsenal were the better team on the day.Man u. looked tired and lethargic,where was their defense?Arsenal looked sharp,especially Nasri.Thought Bendtner played ok but like Berbatov is generally lazy.And Rooney's shots on goal were just hopeless.............yes man.u if Rooney had scored early on could have won it,even Ronaldo looked a beaten player.Just one of those days,i'm a Chelsea fan,but dont hold it against me!

Any chance we could have the same Poll on the West Ham V Everton Gmae yesterday, would be interested to see the resul of that considering one Team won 3-1.. :o

Daylight Robbery ..

For what it's worth, Le Arse deserved the win yesterday imo..

Yeah,watched the West Ham v Everton game after the United match.

After 80 minutes 1-0 to West Ham who looked in complete control....Everton had been abysmal all game.

Then Everton get 3 in 7 minutes including two from Saha.......unbelievable.....definitely a miscarriage of justice,m'lud. :o

im a united fan but like i think they played really poor and arsenal deserved to win all the way i found that arsenal put all their energy into it 100% of the time and united just didnt. I dont know what wrong with united this season... i do like arsenal as a team i think they are very good. united had many chances and just didnt get them in ... it should of been like 6 -2 if they had of scored ha... well done arsenal :o

Anytime you score two goals and the other team scores none, you deserve to win.

We need to bury our chances or by January, we can bury our shot at the title.

In a pulsating game,the difference was that Arsenal took their chances and Man. Utd. did not.I fancied Man. Utd. to take all three points before the game but it was a strangely subdued performance from them.A case of over confidence on their part?

I agree that Bendtner just doesnt seem to have it at this level.....sell him to Middlesborough or Bolton :o

Before he left Chelsea Jose 'The Great' was interested in recruiting Bendtner. He must have some potential for a host of top managers to be keen in on him but my patience with him is thinning, still rather him than BerbaSulk in our XI.

And for the record, I thought West Ham were unprofessional and duly punished on their 1-0 lead. We saw it with Arsenal Spurs and it happened again, but with 3 goals. They didn't see out the lead and defended like schoolboys. A sickener for the fans, I feel for you...Arsenal were there recently too.

I agree that Bendtner just doesnt seem to have it at this level.....sell him to Middlesborough or Bolton :o

Before he left Chelsea Jose 'The Great' was interested in recruiting Bendtner. He must have some potential for a host of top managers to be keen in on him but my patience with him is thinning, still rather him than BerbaSulk in our XI.

And for the record, I thought West Ham were unprofessional and duly punished on their 1-0 lead. We saw it with Arsenal Spurs and it happened again, but with 3 goals. They didn't see out the lead and defended like schoolboys. A sickener for the fans, I feel for you...Arsenal were there recently too.

Don't agree with you Mr Grim, yes Berbasulk looks like he could use a swift kick in the rear from time to time but Bendtner cannot score...period.

was a good fast paced game

but anyone suggesting Arsenal didnt deserve to win obviously slept through and missed half the game :o

Which half do you refer? Certainly not the first unless you count the shot by Nasri the bounced off a defender. Anyways, this game is what a week old now, next.

• 10 months later...
was a good fast paced game

but anyone suggesting Arsenal didnt deserve to win obviously slept through and missed half the game :)

Which half do you refer? Certainly not the first unless you count the shot by Nasri the bounced off a defender. Anyways, this game is what a week old now, next.

//test reply only//WF

Can someone please explain what "testing" is going on ? :D

No idea, thought someone like you would know. :)

If you notice that all of a sudden old topics resurfaced for no apparent reason, Banter and this one, hence the testing to see why