Need Information About Area Near Crocodile Farm

ArtfulD

basically I'm thinking of buying a house in the area, looking at a map of Google Earth it's within a small cluster of houses just a little bit below the crocodile farm, about 500 m away from the new motorway. Currently however I am unsure as several Thai people have commented on possible flooding in the area being a problem, and indeed about a week and a half ago when it was raining severely we went to that area and the road leading up to the crocodile farm was practically destroyed and impassable. It seems to be fixed quickly and indeed many roads were flooded all over the Darkside at that time, but it seems water lies in the fields there more than Soi Siam, etc.in two fields close by to the house there was some flooding, but the house and the large garden (1 1/2 rai) seemed secure, if a bit spongy.

Also looking at Google Earth you can see the current route of the new motorway, which seems in no way a threat to the house but it is still a concern at exactly where that off and on ramps will go.

Please no sermons about the dangers of property ownership in Thailand. I understand the pros and cons and have weighed them accordingly.