Where Can I Hire A Strimmer From?

keo

anyone know?

does the place on the corner of the superhighway and the road to chang puak gate do them?

prices?

cheers

<deleted> is a Strimmer ?

I wondered the same thing so i Googled strimmer and found out it is a weedwhacker or trimmer. :o

Yepper.... Wiki took me to the string trimmer article.... I guess when your vocabulary is limited you only need to perhaps put partial words together and hope it makes sense to others? I thought I was well versed with most English slang. Oh well, I learn something new everyday. Thank you TV!!!

I knew right away what he meant. We just call it a strimmer in the UK, but the OP's avatar suggests to me that he is American. Im regularly wrong about things tho!

Sorry, no idea where you can rent a strimmer from. :D (Initially I read that you wanted to rent a stripper..i think something is wrong with me! :o)

I knew right away what he meant. We just call it a strimmer in the UK, but the OP's avatar suggests to me that he is American. Im regularly wrong about things tho!

Sorry, no idea where you can rent a strimmer from. :D (Initially I read that you wanted to rent a stripper..i think something is wrong with me! :o )

We ( American's) call 'em trimmer's as well. Weed eater is another term or weed wacker..

I've never heard 'em called a strimmer...

Those "island folk"....with the strange talk and funny words :D

anyone know?

does the place on the corner of the superhighway and the road to chang puak gate do them?

prices?

cheers

They are actually very cheap to buy here so renting may not make sense. I've got a petrol one I paid 2,900 Bt for that works fine, I also saw an electric one in Lotus for about 1500 Bt IIRC (not sure it was much good).

Many shops selling them on Manee Nopparat Road (Outside Northern moat between Chang Phuek and Sri Phum corner). They have both new and second hand ones. Also, several shops on Chang Phueak Road and a big garden supplies place on the superhighway (on left just before Wat Jed Yot traffic signals heading towards Nimanheminda) might be worth a look.

Where is that thread someone posted about wanting to go and see a male strip show? This just brought that one to mind in another parallel universe.

Yeh, that was it for me too. I thought to myself "wow, a lot of people are looking for strip shows lately". :o

tongue.gif Dirty minds think alike

aiyaa! speak for yourself. :D

always thought strimmer was a brand name. maybe not then.

incidentally goats are cheaper and also provide you with lovely nourishing milk. they're perhaps not as precise at shaping your borders though.

"weed eater" and "weed whacker" are brand names for a strimmer, rather like "hoover" is a brand name for a vacuum cleaner.

I like goats :o