Applying For Passport For Thai National

seville

Hello all,

Passport office in Chiang Mai for Thai Nationals? Going for a visit and might try to do that while we are up there. Anyone know it is located?

Thanks a bunch

Address: Chotana Road, Chang Phuak, Muang, Chiangmai 50000 Tel.0-5389-1535,0-5389-1536

Go north on Highway 107 ... its the huge Gov complex on the left (heading north).

Finding the right building you'll need to ask ... its one of the buildings toward the left of the complex on the 2nd floor ... take a book!

Go north on Highway 107 ... its the huge Gov complex on the left (heading north).

Finding the right building you'll need to ask ... its one of the buildings toward the left of the complex on the 2nd floor ... take a book!

Main building, enter through the main entrance, turn left on the ground floor and it is on the left.

I disagree with the above, I have been there to do two Thai passports, and have never waited more than 15 minutes. The passport is then sent to you.

Iain

Main building, enter through the main entrance, turn left on the ground floor and it is on the left.

I disagree with the above, I have been there to do two Thai passports, and have never waited more than 15 minutes. The passport is then sent to you.

Iain

my TGF ot her new passport from CM 2 weeks ago, in and out within 15-20 mins, passport was sent via ems postal service within 5 days to our address, perfect service.

Iain

my TGF ot her new passport from CM 2 weeks ago, in and out within 15-20 mins, passport was sent via ems postal service within 5 days to our address, perfect service.

What documentation did she have with her. We may try to do this in bkk, but not sure if we will have time. Chiang Mai is our second choice. Someone mentioned tabienbaan and I.D. Card? Can you ask your girlfriend what she needed to have with her.

Thanks a lot

Iain

What documentation did she have with her. We may try to do this in bkk, but not sure if we will have time. Chiang Mai is our second choice. Someone mentioned tabienbaan and I.D. Card? Can you ask your girlfriend what she needed to have with her.

Thanks a lot

she took her I.D card and her old passport, we took some photo's also but there is no need as they do a digital photo straight on to the computer, also they scanned her finger prints into the computer. so basically ID card and maybe a copy of her family book if she hasn't got an old passport. If you do it in BKK apparently it is ready the following day, it only takes the 5 days in CM due to being posted to/from BKK. regards TM

Iain

Thanks a lot

she took her I.D card and her old passport, we took some photo's also but there is no need as they do a digital photo straight on to the computer, also they scanned her finger prints into the computer. so basically ID card and maybe a copy of her family book if she hasn't got an old passport. If you do it in BKK apparently it is ready the following day, it only takes the 5 days in CM due to being posted to/from BKK. regards TM

Thanks for that Okay the family book... glad I asked that's the tabienbaan. He'll have to go to his village to get that.

Thanks