Acer Laptop With Built In Webcam

johnfb

i have two laptops .... an asus ( two years old ) and an acer 5050 thats 18 months old both with built in webcams and the picture and colour quality from the acer is MUCH better than the asus

dave2

For what its worth, I've just written of my 15 month old Acer 5052. It's twice gone wrong in the past 12 months and now needs a new motherboard :o

geoffphuket

Typing this on my 2 year old Acer 5583 - has a 1.3 mpxl camera built into the lid - camera seems to work OK, use it for skype video calls to family in the UK - laptop itself has been faultless, and is powerful enough to play lots of games (maybe not the most recent releases though) - all depends what you want to do with it of course...

The only I wouldn't recommend it for is regular travel - it is relatively heavy compared to newer machines and the case feels a bit flimsy compared to say, an IBM / Lenovo - but I have a little company Fujitsu Lifebook that I use for my biz travel anyway so that's not an issue for me.

CC

I made the mistake with an Acer Aspire5572, which I paid over 30,000 baht for. It lasted less than 2 years, and now needs

a new motherboard (after the warranty expired, naturally). Needless to say, I'll never buy an Acer again :o

Went back to a Dell laptop, a bit more expensive but I have one that still works after 10 years.

I made the mistake with an Acer Aspire5572, which I paid over 30,000 baht for. It lasted less than 2 years, and now needs

a new motherboard (after the warranty expired, naturally). Needless to say, I'll never buy an Acer again :o

Went back to a Dell laptop, a bit more expensive but I have one that still works after 10 years.

just bought an acer for my son 22k has all the bells and whistles thus far it male my HP look like an ugly step child, time will tell.