Thai Airlines - Last Straw

jimmym40

Just checked R/T flights from Bkk to LAX. Forget it. With their high prices and now a long layover in Japan - who is going to fly with them to the US??? That's ridiculous. What a bunch of idiots.

What do you say?

Plenty of other more convenient options including Cathay, SQ, JAL, Eva and so on. Just vote with your wallet.

Just checked R/T flights from Bkk to LAX. Forget it. With their high prices and now a long layover in Japan - who is going to fly with them to the US??? That's ridiculous. What a bunch of idiots.

What do you say?

If you catch the early morning flight the next morning, you get the same flight out of KIX but without the stopover.

What do you say?

When are you trying to schedule? Through at least Jan 31, they're running the non-stop flights 794/795 between BKK & LAX. I'm booked on one of them.

I started checking for flights in Mar/Apr timeframe. Maybe they'll continue the non stops until they finally sell their A340 acft. I believed they delayed changing flights a couple times already. But no way will I spend up to 8-9 hours layover with Thai.