Is It Easy For Thai To Get A Mexican Tourist Visa?

Hello to all!

...just wondering... does someone knows if it is easier for a thai to enter mexico on a tourist visa than entering canada or the USA?

I am asking because i know a thai friend who was refused a tourist visa to Canada even though she is married to a Canadian, she is a business owner and a land owner. Never been a "lady of the night" too!

Thank you to anyone who can help.

bye

alexboy

I know of a (thai) friend who was refused a visa to Mexico recently, so I guess it's not easy. Obviously, it depends on personal circumstances. Dunno about Mexican immigration law but from her experience, she found harder to get (harder than China, which she got earlier this year).

Hello to all!

...just wondering... does someone knows if it is easier for a thai to enter mexico on a tourist visa than entering canada or the USA?

I am asking because i know a thai friend who was refused a tourist visa to Canada even though she is married to a Canadian, she is a business owner and a land owner. Never been a "lady of the night" too!

Thank you to anyone who can help.

bye

alexboy

Interesting angle ... Cant get a visa to the US, so try and get one to Mexico and then slip across the border in the dead of night. Let me know how you go.

Muchas gracias senor